Updates from Senior Bowl week in Mobile, AL

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He has average size and was one of many WRs on his team so production was there but not “wow”, and not the most “gifted” (i.e. he is overshadowed by Parris Campbell) so he’s looked at differently. He’s not the explosive type and doesn’t have exceptional size, which typically one or both will make a WR a 1st round talent - Or you can be smaller but have all world speed, and/or production vs top corners. I think he did avg 20 yards/catch, but he wasn’t #1 WR in college so most wouldn’t project him to be one in the nfl.  He only played one year in a real passing offense so his #s aren’t what some others will be. All of that said, his film should match what we saw this week. He was always making plays. 

Love him as a fit for the Bills because of his expertise as a special teams ace at Ohio. WR depth is a bonus.

20 minutes ago, BillsClinton said:

I prefer Crosby, Stills, and Nash.

Tyson Crosby?  Kenny Stills and Rick Nash? 

Pretty sure Nash just retired due to concussions,  doubtful hes willing to play football now. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I really like Andy Isabella. He's had great production despite his size, inclusing against top competition. Forget measurables, he'll be a star for somebody. He's one of those non-first round guys that just screams success at the next level, that we ususally pass on. I remember having the same feeling about Jordy Nelson.

10 hours ago, Buffalo Junction said:

This. I’ve spent the past three years living outside of Durham and watching a ton of Wolfpack games. Bradbury is probably the best center prospect in the draft. It’s amazing how technically proficient the kid is considering he’s only been an o lineman for three years. As good a prospect as he is there’s still a lot of room to improve. Bonus is that he has a similar disposition to K Williams. The only thing I’d worry about is scheme fit. I doubt he’ll ever be a power guy with his frame. 

Also, keep an eye on Udoh. Elon is a small Christian school in N.C. The kid’s lacking in technique, but he has all the physical tools. Could be a late round prospect.

Welcome! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/24/2019 at 9:11 PM, whatdrought said:

I wouldn't mind having him. He is definitely more than a Welker/ Edelman. He's got wheels and actually has range. 

I wouldn't mind a big bodied guy like Harmon or Arcega-Whiteside (or Johnson even) in the second, and the Isabella in the third. 

Your right he's more like Victor Cruz

Listening to Mel Kiper radio show:

-Montez sweat 1st rounder

-QBs not impressive. Daniel Jones not good. Allen and mayfield at last years senior bowl were light years ahead of this year’s group. He doesn’t see a clear 3rd qb behind Haskins and Murray in the draft 

-terry McLaurin went from a 3rd-4th rounder to a 2. Fastest guy on the field, caught everything 

-penny hart and lindstrom were standouts on each side 

-Saunders from W Illinois  did a great job 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1