Updates from Senior Bowl week in Mobile, AL

YoloinOhio

2019 Senior Bowl: Khalen Saunders, Renell Wren shine on Tuesday; Daniel Jones, Drew Lock have mixed showing

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Can we please list positions next to players names for the lazy people?

WR Terry McLaurin, OSU

WR Penny Hart, Georgia State

CB Amani Oruwariye, Penn State

OL Max Scharping, Northern Illinois

DL Renell Wren, Arizona State

DE LJ Collier, TCU

OL Kaleb McGary, Washington

OT Chuma Edoga, USC

DT Greg Gaines, UW

WR Keelan Doss, UC Davis

• Like (+1) 4

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I love how the majority of our coaching and a scout team is down there doing what's needed to find the next batch of talent for this team. 

Say what you want, but I'm feeling very confident in the direction the team is headed. Everything from them stating that they are going to be judicious in free agency, drafting BPA and the importance of coaching/paying their own makes me feel like they are on the way to building a sustained winner. 

Here's to hoping that's true. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 5

13 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

#Texas DL Charles Omenihu measured in with 36 1/2” arms. Scientists have confiscated him for study, as he is believed to be a prehistoric creature with arms that long

To be clear... he's calling Omenihu a prehistoric knuckle-walker.

There are some who could very easily take that as a racist remark.  (the tweet-not your reply)

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

That sweet mid range target Allen needs. Works really well in the areas Allen is best at passing to.

Not that it really matters, but the joke must be made that this guys tiny hands would cease to exist after attempting to catch an Allen fastball.