Visiting Eeyore

Just now, Koko78 said:

I would, but we've been consistently told that voter fraud does not happen.

So you guys got a head of the story by making up voter fraud and when only a tiny bit was found you guys went full throttle and point at us and say we said not happening. Nice little fascist argument loop.

• 2 weeks later...

So Senator McSally has come out and claimed she was raped while in the air force. 

No one seems to be asking who the son of a bi tch was that did it. Is he still alive? Does he still work around women? 

Strange to me that she would say this but not identify a person who was the criminal. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, what could go wrong??? This will most likely kill some people 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/pork-industry-soon-will-have-more-power-over-meat-inspections/2019/04/03/12921fea-4f30-11e9-8d28-f5149e5a2fda_story.html?utm_term=.719eb594f27a

The Trump administration plans to shift much of the power and responsibility for food safety inspections in hog plants to the pork industry as early as May, cutting the number of federal inspectors by about 40 percent and replacing them with plant employees.

Under the proposed new inspection system, the responsibility for identifying diseased and contaminated pork would be shared with plant employees, whose training would be at the discretion of plant owners. There would be no limits on slaughter-line speeds.

On 1/22/2019 at 7:52 AM, BeginnersMind said:

It occurred to Pooh and Piglet that they hadn't heard from Eeyore for several days, so they put on their hats and coats and trotted across the Hundred Acre Wood to Eeyore's stick house. Inside the house was Eeyore.

"Hello Eeyore," said Pooh.

"Hello Pooh. Hello Piglet," said Eeyore, in a Glum Sounding Voice.

"We just thought we'd check in on you," said Piglet, "because we hadn't heard from you, and so we wanted to know if you were okay."

Eeyore was silent for a moment. "Am I okay?" he asked, eventually. "Well, I don't know, to be honest. Are any of us really okay? That's what I ask myself. All I can tell you, Pooh and Piglet, is that right now I feel really rather Sad, and Alone, and Not Much Fun To Be Around At All.

Which is why I haven't bothered you. Because you wouldn't want to waste your time hanging out with someone who is Sad, and Alone, and Not Much Fun To Be Around At All, would you now." Pooh looked and Piglet, and Piglet looked at Pooh, and they both sat down, one on either side of Eeyore in his stick house.

Eeyore looked at them in surprise. "What are you doing?"

"We're sitting here with you," said Pooh, "because we are your friends. And true friends don't care if someone is feeling Sad, or Alone, or Not Much Fun To Be Around At All. True friends are there for you anyway. And so here we are." 

"Oh," said Eeyore. "Oh." And the three of them sat there in silence, and while Pooh and Piglet said nothing at all; somehow, almost imperceptibly, Eeyore started to feel a very tiny little bit better. 

Because Pooh and Piglet were There.

No more; no less.

A.A.Milne

Will you just ***** off already?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You have no idea how food plants operate, do you? It behooves the plant operator to insure food safety. Plants have their own QA inspectors and there are state inspectors in addition to the USDA inspectors. Regardless, this is an old story that was brought up here a couple years ago. You were involved in the discussion.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

You have no idea how food plants operate, do you? It behooves the plant operator to insure food safety. Plants have their own QA inspectors and there are state inspectors in addition to the USDA inspectors. Regardless, this is an old story that was brought up here a couple years ago. You were involved in the discussion.

Lol, ok! 

• 2 weeks later...

DEAR ABBY: My husband went to his 45th class reunion a state away and hooked up with a classmate. Over the next few months it went from talking and texting to her sending him nude pictures of herself.

I found her emails professing her love to him. When I asked him, he swore nothing happened between them during the two weeks he was there other than a lunch date. After further investigation, I have discovered they had more than 30 hours of phone conversations, exchanged 4,000-plus texts and who knows the number of emails. Not only that, he bought another phone so I could no longer see the interactions on our shared cell account.

He finally admitted they did have a sexual encounter. He has now agreed to end all contact with her and work on our marriage. He has apologized, but I'm struggling to believe him because every time I found damning evidence, he would make up another excuse or blame it all on her. However, he never told her to stop or blocked her.

Is it time to cut my losses, or should I wait to see if he does this again? Why do people think having affairs is a good thing? -- CONFUSED IN PPP

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

DEAR ABBY: My husband went to his 45th class reunion a state away and hooked up with a classmate. Over the next few months it went from talking and texting to her sending him nude pictures of herself.

I found her emails professing her love to him. When I asked him, he swore nothing happened between them during the two weeks he was there other than a lunch date. After further investigation, I have discovered they had more than 30 hours of phone conversations, exchanged 4,000-plus texts and who knows the number of emails. Not only that, he bought another phone so I could no longer see the interactions on our shared cell account.

He finally admitted they did have a sexual encounter. He has now agreed to end all contact with her and work on our marriage. He has apologized, but I'm struggling to believe him because every time I found damning evidence, he would make up another excuse or blame it all on her. However, he never told her to stop or blocked her.

Is it time to cut my losses, or should I wait to see if he does this again? Why do people think having affairs is a good thing? -- CONFUSED IN PPP

are you cheating on us, tibs?

• 3 weeks later...

Real estate developers in the 1980’s & 1990’s, more than 30 years ago, were entitled to massive write offs and depreciation which would, if one was actively building, show losses and tax losses in almost all cases. Much was non monetary. Sometimes considered “tax shelter,” ……

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 8, 2019

….you would get it by building, or even buying. You always wanted to show losses for tax purposes….almost all real estate developers did – and often re-negotiate with banks, it was sport. Additionally, the very old information put out is a highly inaccurate Fake News hit job!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 8, 2019

So at least he is admitting it! 

Dude rings up a billion $$$$ in loses and since he usually lies, he is probably lying as to why right here. You guys believe him of course. You have to 

On 4/5/2019 at 2:41 PM, Chef Jim said:

Prefect Tibs is posting TDS stuff in a thread about a children’s story. 

he just got a Curious George for his birthday, encourage this mental development...

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Foxx said:

ol' Eeyore deleted his PPP tailgate Bills-Eagles thread because he couldn't figure out how to adjust the title. surprising?

Maybe a mod merged it with “The Danger of Our New Normal” thread. 

Then again, run away is a SOP for many of the drive by and stealth helicopter posters. 

• Haha (+1) 1