Hot for Teacher: South Jersey style

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

It’s amazing what horny people will do.

But it seems weird, your a woman, even if your average looking it can't be that hard to go out and find someone to take care of that who won't cost you your job.

I think it has more to do with the danger/thrill of getting caught or doing something against the rules

18 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

But it seems weird, your a woman, even if your average looking it can't be that hard to go out and find someone to take care of that who won't cost you your job.

I think it has more to do with the danger/thrill of getting caught or doing something against the rules

Who knows what causes people to act irrationally.  Yes, women generally can get some guy to sleep with them if that is all they are after in some less than selective manner.  At the same time, it’s more likely that the woman will approach a male who she knows and has interacted with vs. someone who is totally random.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Who knows what causes people to act irrationally.  Yes, women generally can get some guy to sleep with them if that is all they are after in some less than selective manner.  At the same time, it’s more likely that the woman will approach a male who she knows and has interacted with vs. someone who is totally random.

Yeah, a woman could typically go up to a guy and say "wanna have sex" and not get shot down

It's about 99% likely that if a guy walks up to a girl and says the same thing, he is called a creep or gross and gets a drink thrown in their face.

If it's just sex, it's much easier for a female to get it then a guy. So it's a bit perplexing why these woman keep getting into these situations with students unless it's the taboo and danger of getting caught that they enjoy.

On 1/22/2019 at 5:00 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Upon further review, my ruling on the field stands.  She is kind of busted in the face, and has smaller boobs than me.

That is actually hot for South Jersey... get to exit 58 and people start missing teeth. 

On 1/22/2019 at 5:00 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Upon further review, my ruling on the field stands.  She is kind of busted in the face, and has smaller boobs than me.

We've seen much better in this category for sure, but I'd still vote "YES".

18 hours ago, Boca BIlls said:

That is actually hot for South Jersey... get to exit 58 and people start missing teeth. 

I was gonna say, that's not bad for Jersey.  I'd personally rather leave Jersey and find an attractive woman, but if you can't leave the state - you're car's in the shop, you're chained to a light post, you've confined to a hospital bed after a horrible badminton accident - she's certainly acceptable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I was gonna say, that's not bad for Jersey.  I'd personally rather leave Jersey and find an attractive woman, but if you can't leave the state - you're car's in the shop, you're chained to a light post, you've confined to a hospital bed after a horrible badminton accident - she's certainly acceptable.

Shuttlecock extractions are the worst.