The NE post on here if you have good things to say thread

Bfanlc

12 hours ago, Bfanlc said:

This is the thread for all of those pulling for NE. Those who wish Brady and Billicheck another Super bowl win. Those that have great things to say about NE.

?

You’re a moron.  Go back to you’re Ne websites.  Most people respect. This team, but if you think you’re going to get support if that was really you’re goal, you came to the wrong place.

Hapless, can you please ban him.  TY.

40 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yes, the tainted trophies will be remembered as such. At least by many, they will be. 

What I will remember is that Belichick won with an assortment of talent, plug and play for two decades and counting.  As far as cheating goes, yeah they did some shady stuff but it ain’t why they have so many rings. In my mind there is so much cheating going on that it makes this sooooo minor, I say big deal put on your big boy pants and beat them, but please quit beating that tired drum. They aren’t the first nor be the last. 

6 minutes ago, iinii said:

What I will remember is that Belichick won with an assortment of talent, plug and play for two decades and counting.  As far as cheating goes, yeah they did some shady stuff but it ain’t why they have so many rings. In my mind there is so much cheating going on that it makes this sooooo minor, I say big deal put on your big boy pants and beat them, but please quit beating that tired drum. They aren’t the first nor be the last. 

No question, they are just plain better. They did NOT need to cheat to get most of those wins. But they did anyway. I’m not fond of arrogance, and that’s what they show by repeatedly cheating, covering it up and thumbing their noses at the rest of the league.  Whatever...

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Bfanlc said:

Ok let me help.....

Repeat after me...Tom Brady is the best Qb of all time. BB is the greatest coach of all time. And finally the New England Patriots are the greatest organization of all time. Now just repeat that continuously until it becomes ingrained. 

About to get blasted lol

In the future, simply asking for attention might serve you better.... 

As such, i doubt deep down people would really even disagree with this but you act as if its some sort of revelation or hot take that youll be flamed for. 

Weve lived it since 2001 and are quite familiar....thus im not sure why you think this is cute or coy. 

It just kinda comes off as lame trolling imo - which is why next time you shld shld just spare us and simply ask for attention. I wouldnt mind knowing this is the alternative...

Edited by gobills1212

Actually, even though every atom of my being want NE to get annihilated next week, it's actually Brady I hate the most. 

In a weird way I don't mind Belichick as much. When he appears on things like A Football Life and talks about players from history etc. he is very interesting and isn't as much of a grump. He's obviously very passionate about the sport and is happy to talk about people other than himself. 

15 hours ago, Bfanlc said:

You have to wonder why did Brady cheat? Did he feel as though he was losing something? It doesn't seem as if he has lost that much, arm strength, etc

You're not watching very closely. His arm is shot. What he's doing with that arm is remarkable, but it's shot and will only get worse with time. 

17 hours ago, Bfanlc said:

This is the thread for all of those pulling for NE. Those who wish Brady and Billicheck another Super bowl win. Those that have great things to say about NE.

?

There's another message board for those sentiments.

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Like (+1) 1