The NE post on here if you have good things to say thread

Bfanlc

You have to wonder why did Brady cheat? Did he feel as though he was losing something? It doesn't seem as if he has lost that much, arm strength, etc

I do think Gronk retires at the end of this season no matter what happens.

1 hour ago, Bfanlc said:

This is the thread for all of those pulling for NE. Those who wish Brady and Billicheck another Super bowl win. Those that have great things to say about NE.

?

May they both RIP 

7 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Didn't you find a Pats** board to go and start this thread in?

That would have been too easy and not near as fun. 

The thread would go something like this. Those who agree NE is the greatest ever post here....next 1000 replies would be " I agree".

30 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Yes the were slaps on the wrist with a wet noodle. Wins needed to be vacated, belichek and kraft suspended and kicked out of the league. The punishments were weak. 4 games and a late first to win multiple  championships is a joke.

Not to defend Pats, but they didn’t win multiple championships over cheating.  They won multiple championships because they have the GOAT at QB and the GOAT HC.  

Jerry Rice admitted to using stick em...aka cheating outside the rules...should he be removed from the HOF and have his records vacated?  What about Aaron Rodgers who admits he over inflated the balls because he likes them firmer...should he be kicked out of the league?  

Deflate gate was a waste of time as is all the cheating impact over exaggerations.  They win because they are better, plain and simple.  Tough pill to swallow, but’s it’s the truth.  

Dont get me wrong, I get hating them and thats warranted, especially for Bills fans.  But they win cuz they are better and have two GOATs at QB and HC.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Not to defend Pats, but they didn’t win multiple championships over cheating.  They won multiple championships because they have the GOAT at QB and the GOAT HC.  

Jerry Rice admitted to using stick em...aka cheating outside the rules...should he be removed from the HOF and have his records vacated?  What about Aaron Rodgers who admits he over inflated the balls because he likes them firmer...should he be kicked out of the league?  

Deflate gate was a waste of time as is all the cheating impact over exaggerations.  They win because they are better, plain and simple.  Tough pill to swallow, but’s it’s the truth.  

Dont get me wrong, I get hating them and thats warranted, especially for Bills fans.  But they win cuz they are better and have two GOATs at QB and HC.

Not to bash the Pats, but I find it hard Belichick didn't know it wasn't legal to tape in certain areas of the field when he's the most detailed oriented coach in the NFL.  I also find it hard to believe that Brady regularly smashes his cell phone sim card every eight months.  You're right in that they're both the GOAT at their positions, but their legacies will always be tainted. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Yes the were slaps on the wrist with a wet noodle. Wins needed to be vacated, belichek and kraft suspended and kicked out of the league. The punishments were weak. 4 games and a late first to win multiple  championships is a joke.

Ok. You're living in a dream land.

7 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Well it would be good thing for Chiefs if plane crashed and they had to be replacement team.  Planes with sports teams have crashed before.

You're ***** sick.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Bfanlc said:

This is the thread for all of those pulling for NE. Those who wish Brady and Billicheck another Super bowl win. Those that have great things to say about NE.

?

WARNING…...stay away

this is like the cops offering free tickets to bad guys, then arresting them when they show up.

6 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Good post, I have been waiting for the Bills to crush the Patriots since that game in 1998 but you cannot take away the excellence of the organization. Based on growing up with the AFL I can never root for an NFC (NFL) team, it's a 60's thing!

• Like (+1) 1

I'm old enough to remember when the Pats really were terrible and were an after thought.  I look forward to them becoming irrelevant again.  I don't like Brady and BB but actually despise Pats fans even more.  A bunch of arrogant and obnoxious *****