The NE post on here if you have good things to say thread

Bfanlc

On 1/22/2019 at 11:01 AM, machine gun kelly said:

You’re a moron.  Go back to you’re Ne websites.  Most people respect. This team, but if you think you’re going to get support if that was really you’re goal, you came to the wrong place.

Hapless, can you please ban him.  

People who can't mentally challenge someone regress to name calling. If you would do a little research you would see my prior post history. I'm not a NE fan however I know great players when I see them. I also dont follow a particular NFL team. I posted on here to have fun with football. That's what football and forums are about. If you dont understand that I dont know what to tell you. Try to not resort to name calling. Ty

On 1/22/2019 at 2:22 PM, LSHMEAB said:

You're not watching very closely. His arm is shot. What he's doing with that arm is remarkable, but it's shot and will only get worse with time. 

His arm at times does seem shot but then it looked pretty good this past game. You'd think this would be the point that he would start cheating. Course maybe he is, who knows. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/22/2019 at 11:20 PM, iinii said:

Just like in Outlaw Josey Wales, when the Chief asks about great gunfighters always looking for an edge. 

The phantom roughing the passer call Sunday bothers me way more than Deflategate, going through other teams trash, and filming practices, but that is just me.

True because they can still get outplayed.  But how do you outplay the Refs.

On 1/21/2019 at 10:19 PM, Bfanlc said:

This is the thread for all of those pulling for NE. Those who wish Brady and Billicheck another Super bowl win. Those that have great things to say about NE.

?

The only reason this thread doesn't need to exist is because what's left to say? Everything great to say has already been said countless times before.

Tom Brady is far & away the best QB of all time. The fact he's about to start his 40th post season game is INSANE. That's 2.5 full seasons worth of games spent in the playoffs alone! He's played in the same amount of Super Bowls as the Bills have played post season games since 1993!

He has WON more Super Bowls than anybody other QB has even BEEN to Super Bowls outside of Elway... I mean it was a hell of an accomplishment for Kelly to go to 4 straight, even though he lost them all. If the Pats lose this SB, Brady will have lost as many as Kelly, while simultaneously having the most wins ever too. All this in the Free Agency era too...

But for what it's worth - F*** him. Maybe if he wins he'll finally retire and gtfo of the AFC East already! I'm sick of watching the Pats in the SB. I was hoping after nearly 20 years the Bills would have found a way to compete with them, as it'd be so much sweeter if we could actually rival the Brady-lead Pats, but at this point I'd take anything that'd knock the Pats off the top of the mountain, even if it is Brady retiring.

I go back to their first Superbowl with the Rams and can't believe I was actually rooting for the 14 point underdog perrenial loser Patriots to stop the greatest show on turf and win with a rookie quarterback.  This damn thing doesn't work at all.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I go back to their first Superbowl with the Rams and can't believe I was actually rooting for the 14 point underdog perrenial loser Patriots to stop the greatest show on turf and win with a rookie quarterback.  This damn thing doesn't work at all.

I was really happy the Pats won that game.

It’s funny to think about that now.  If they went 0-16 for the next 2 decades, it still wouldn’t be enough.

I was at a sports bar to watch the AFC championship game totally expecting to root for the Chiefs, but once the game started I found myself rooting on the Pats. I'm also a Noles fan in college football, but rooted for rival Clemson in the college championship game. Pretty Dopey, huh?! Being mad at them for 20 years just isn't worth the agro anymore. Iv'e learned to appreciate what they've done. I do have a dream that they win it, then Tom and Bill say "we're done". A guy can dream.