The NE post on here if you have good things to say thread

Bfanlc

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

You're not watching very closely. His arm is shot. What he's doing with that arm is remarkable, but it's shot and will only get worse with time. 

Fortunately for him he is a great game manager and that is what he has always been on an insane level.  He will get by for a couple more seasons.  Unless Suh breaks his arm in half.

13 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

what what what.   I see no reason in hell to root for them unless every SB you have rooted for a specific team and they have LOST.  Than we could say you are bad karma so please support the evil empire

Maybe you just figured something out.  If Bills Mafia roots for the Pats they will lose.  If we thought of this sooner they may have lost every one.?

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Augie said:

No question, they are just plain better. They did NOT need to cheat to get most of those wins. But they did anyway. I’m not fond of arrogance, and that’s what they show by repeatedly cheating, covering it up and thumbing their noses at the rest of the league.  Whatever...

I have had this argument ad naseum. The argument that they are good enough to win without cheating, does not excuse the fact that they did. 

It would be like a straight A student and getting caught with notes during a test and then arguing that they knew the information without the notes. Doesn’t matter, it is still cheating.

• Like (+1) 2

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Don't let this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

That looks familiar  ?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I have had this argument ad naseum. The argument that they are good enough to win without cheating, does not excuse the fact that they did. 

It would be like a straight A student and getting caught with notes during a test and then arguing that they knew the information without the notes. Doesn’t matter, it is still cheating.

Just like in Outlaw Josey Wales, when the Chief asks about great gunfighters always looking for an edge. 

The phantom roughing the passer call Sunday bothers me way more than Deflategate, going through other teams trash, and filming practices, but that is just me.

On 1/22/2019 at 3:22 PM, LSHMEAB said:

You're not watching very closely. His arm is shot. What he's doing with that arm is remarkable, but it's shot and will only get worse with time. 

looked like it was perfect for that strike to the EZ, going 40 through the air with pinpoint precision.

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

This thread is stupid, the OP seems stupid for starting this thread, and the Patriots are stupid. 

These are all good things for me to say. 

The best thing to come out of this thread so far is you posting this and me reading it in Ron Swanson's voice.

• Like (+1) 1