The NE post on here if you have good things to say thread

Bfanlc

9 minutes ago, Bfanlc said:

This is the thread for all of those pulling for NE. Those who wish Brady and Billicheck another Super bowl win. Those that have great things to say about NE.

?

Are you lost? This might be the wrong board for you.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Well it would be good thing for Chiefs if plane crashed and they had to be replacement team.  Planes with sports teams have crashed before.

Ouch...harsh maybe.

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

Are you lost? This might be the wrong board for you.....

Hah just having fun with it. Should be good :)

Ok let me help.....

Repeat after me...Tom Brady is the best Qb of all time. BB is the greatest coach of all time. And finally the New England Patriots are the greatest organization of all time. Now just repeat that continuously until it becomes ingrained. 

About to get blasted lol

Edited by Bfanlc

3 minutes ago, Bfanlc said:

Ok let me help.....

Repeat after me...Tom Brady is the best Qb of all time. BB is the greatest coach of all time. And finally the New England Patriots are the greatest organization of all time. Now just repeat that continuously until it becomes ingrained. 

About to get blasted lol

You're so far beyond "idiot," even idiots are saying "What a ***** idiot."

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

There is a difference between wishing the Patriots well and saying good things about them.  I want them to lose.  I don't care if it is by 1 point or 30, just please lose the game.  

At the same time, you just don't know anything about football if you can not respect the greatness of Brady and the Patriots.  He is the best QB of all time.  I don't respect Belichick as much as I know he has cheated and much of his success is tied to Brady.  But he will still go down as a legend.  Brady made Moss other worldly. He has made two smurfs into near HOF recievers. He was virtually unstoppable yesterday.  His accuracy is unreal.  Yes he makes mistakes.  But if you can not appreciate what Brady and the Patriots are doing you are clueless about football. They are going to be playing in their 9th SuperBowl.  Four SuperBowls used to be considered a dynasty.  They don't even have a word to describe what the Patriots have done to the NFL in the last 17 years.  

Edited by Ethan in Portland

Just now, Augie said:

Is that a record? Just curious. 

Outside of PPP, yes, it probably is.  

On PPP, people'd be asking why I've mellowed...

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

They don't even have a word to describe what the Patriots have done to the NFL in the last 17 years.  

Yes, they do:

CHEAT

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

It would be good if the pats********* were actually punished for cheating instead of the slaps on the wrist they got. 

Suspensions, fines, and lost draft picks were just slaps on the wrist? I think they got what they deserved. Brady missed 4 games. They lost a first round draft pick.

9 minutes ago, MJS said:

Suspensions, fines, and lost draft picks were just slaps on the wrist? I think they got what they deserved. Brady missed 4 games. They lost a first round draft pick.

Yes the were slaps on the wrist with a wet noodle. Wins needed to be vacated, belichek and kraft suspended and kicked out of the league. The punishments were weak. 4 games and a late first to win multiple  championships is a joke.

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

I used to play tennis in a cool doubles league. They had 14 courts of doubles and you’d play one set with every guy on your court for three sets total. The guy who won the most games on the court was in charge of writing down the total games won for each player when it was over.  One guy, and we ALL knew who he was, would come along later and change his score. A 2 became a 12. A 4 became an 9, etc. As a result, he was always playing above his head as higher scores meant playing better players he didn’t belong with. 

Long story short, the saying became I’d rather be known as a lousy tennis player than a cheater. Brady and BB are the best ever, but they cheated, repeatedly, and that will never be fully known or forgotten. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

What are the odds Belichick & Brady retire if the Patriots win? What are the odds they lose in humiliating fashion & retire?

I’m going with a humiliating beat down where they are throughly shutdown by the Rams big boys upfront & Brady ages 5 years in the course of the 1st Qtr. 

If the Rams win convincingly & Brady plays a horrible game this could be it. 

So so I’ll go with a Patriots humiliating loss. 

1 minute ago, Dr.Sack said:

What are the odds Belichick & Brady retire if the Patriots win? What are the odds they lose in humiliating fashion & retire?

I’m going with a humiliating beat down where they are throughly shutdown by the Rams big boys upfront & Brady ages 5 years in the course of the 1st Qtr. 

If the Rams win convincingly & Brady plays a horrible game this could be it. 

So so I’ll go with a Patriots humiliating loss. 

I’m not sold, but I like your optimism.