And just like that, we are all Rams fans.

16 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

They've been saying it for 10 years. It's only true now. His arm is failing him and it's ALL smoke and mirrors at this point. There's really no way to know who's right or wrong unless he comes back next year.

He's given no indication that he would not be coming back next year. 

He was 7th in passing yards, 9th in attempts, 9th in passes over 20 yards, 9th in passes resulting in 1st downs, 10 in YPA among regular starters.   That's not smoke and mirrors, no more so than usual for him.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

He's given no indication that he would not be coming back next year. 

He was 7th in passing yards, 9th in attempts, 9th in passes over 20 yards, 9th in passes resulting in 1st downs, 10 in YPA among regular starters.   That's not smoke and mirrors, no more so than usual for him.

Just like the Wentz debate we had, we're really not going to know who's right until next season. I will be furious if Brady retires and doesn't let it play itself out. Even the most cerebral QB of all time(which Brady is) must have an adequate arm. I'm seeing far more wobblers, far more inaccurate passes, and far less velocity. What's he doing is remarkable, but without that Offside call, he'd have had 1 TD/3 picks and a loss against a horrible KC defense. Time will tell. He has zero margin for error remaining in terms of arm strength. Another year will certainly take a toll at his advanced age.

I used to care more about beating the Pats with Brady.

It’s just not important to me now.  I just want that era to close out, see the Bills start winning the division and the Pats slide into irrelevancy.  I don’t care if it happens because Brady retires, or stays and his play drops off.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Success said:

I used to care more about beating the Pats with Brady.

It’s just not important to me now.  I just want that era to close out, see the Bills start winning the division and the Pats slide into irrelevancy.  I don’t care if it happens because Brady retires, or stays and his play drops off.

See, you're worn out at the WORST possible time! I'm more concerned about McD vs. BB than I am Brady. McD has done some good things, but he's been totally outclassed by BB in all 4 matchups.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

Just like the Wentz debate we had, we're really not going to know who's right until next season. I will be furious if Brady retires and doesn't let it play itself out. Even the most cerebral QB of all time(which Brady is) must have an adequate arm. I'm seeing far more wobblers, far more inaccurate passes, and far less velocity. What's he doing is remarkable, but without that Offside call, he'd have had 1 TD/3 picks and a loss against a horrible KC defense. Time will tell. He has zero margin for error remaining in terms of arm strength. Another year will certainly take a toll at his advanced age.

So if he decides to come back next season, that means he his skills are NOT fading?  Ok, don't see the logic there but... His arm is  o worse this year than last.

Anyway, Andrew luck completed 50%of his passes, 3 of which couldn't clear the LOS because they were batted down, for 200 yards against "a horrible KC defense".

Guess he's done too, right?

21 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

So if he decides to come back next season, that means he his skills are NOT fading?  Ok, don't see the logic there but... His arm is  o worse this year than last.

Anyway, Andrew luck completed 50%of his passes, 3 of which couldn't clear the LOS because they were batted down, for 200 yards against "a horrible KC defense".

Guess he's done too, right?

Andrew Luck had a crap game because that offense is not conceived for quick strikes and they fell behind quickly. I do think Luck's arm looked bad at the end of the season, but I'm more inclined to believe that'll return with time. I believe Tom Brady's arm is on the type of decline that doesn't bounce back.

If he comes back, HE believes he's going to get it done in 2019. If he retires, I think he knows he's done. Not gonna buy the theory that he's "done all he can." The same way billionaires are never content, champions are NEVER content. If he thinks he can get seven rings, he'll damn well try to do it. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/22/2019 at 11:36 AM, machine gun kelly said:

Why are you on this post?  You obviously like or love the Pats.  You have absolutely no friends here.

Dont be ridiculous people like or love me here lol

I don't have a favorite NFL team. I follow players I like ;)