And just like that, we are all Rams fans.

44 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I wasn't around during the AFL days, nevertheless I always cheered for the AFC team to win the Super Bowl.

That changes when it's New England, though.

So......half the time.    ?

47 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

If a Pats win retires Brady than I am all for them winning and finally ending their run. 

NO! I want the Allen led Bills to be a force and beat the Bellichick-Brady led Cheats 2 (or 3...) times a year BEFORE Father Time does it  and or they just retire. Not greedy, just the next 2-3 years then they can retire :)

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

If a Pats win retires Brady than I am all for them winning and finally ending their run. 

There is no guarantee of that.

59 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Not all of us; I find hatred of the Patriots as hilarious as hatred of Jerry Sullivan! OK, attack!

Glad you have another team to root for Jerry.

17 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Not a real Bills fan in my book if you are busy admiring the Patriots*. But have fun cheering for your new team from your seat on the bandwagon. 

Junior, my family had season tickets in War Memorial Stadium/Rich Stadium from 1960 - 1990; I was a Bills Fan before you were born; STFU!

22 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Not a real Bills fan in my book if you are busy admiring the Patriots*. But have fun cheering for your new team from your seat on the bandwagon. 

And I watched the Patriots in the AFL; I still have a loyalty to the AFL, again, go away junior!

Just now, vorpma said:

Junior, my family had season tickets in War Memorial Stadium/Rich Stadium from 1960 - 1990; I was a Bills Fan before you were born; STFU!

So when exactly did you become a bandwagon Pats* fan Grampa?  Did you “admire” them since the Grogan days?  It’s ok, plenty of people switch allegiances to the winning teams when the going gets tough. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

So when exactly did you become a bandwagon Pats* fan Grampa?  Did you “admire” them since the Grogan days?  It’s ok, plenty of people switch allegiances to the winning teams when the going gets tough. 

Run away and try to get a grip on reality little guy! Go to bed now!

5 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

And Babe Parilli was the QB in the 1960's, Grogan late 70's Einstein! Man you are an NFL expert!!! ha ha!

They became my 3rd favorite team when woods, sammy, nrc, and phillips went there. Raiders were my 2ND favorite but Jon gruden and getting rid of khalil mack dropped them to near the bottom. 

Rams can get pressure up the middle and should be able to put up points against pats. Hope fully they end brady s career. GO RAMS