Favorite, and Least Favorite, Stand Up Comedians

My all time favorite is Rodney Dangerfield. Of course Carlin, Eddie Murphy, Prior, Cosby (despite his background) are great. Some of the more modern ones I like are Bill Burr, Louis CK, John Mulaney. John Cappurllo. 

Overrated: Jeff Dunham. Amy Schumer. Kevin Hart. Never thought any of them were very funny. Kevin Hart has some good movies, but he's not that great in standup. We get it, you're short and black. Next. 

TBH ..

the only one I look for are new  comedy shows of Jeff Dunham.

the 7 words you can't say on TV   like teets   they are like a snack,  ... TaterTits  ...  I bet you cant eat just one

Kevin Hart is funny in the movies I'v seen him in.   Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle had some good scenes

speaking of ...  Martha (Karen Gillan) is hot 

age 31 and from  Inverness, Scotland

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

My two all time favorite standup guys are Louis CK and Mitch Hedburg 

Louis CK is funny but apparently a creep so I don't closely follow him any longner.

I got to see Mitch Hedburg years ago, live. Man he was funny.

i love bill burr and john mulaney as mentioned earlier, (just saw his special on nextflix this weekend).  dave chappelle of course, pete holmes, doug stanhope, paul f thompkins and i know there's others, but these are the ones who come to mind.

not my least favorite, but i saw seinfeld last year and thought it was average at best.  i was also given expensive tickets, (almost $300) to see sebastian maniscalco...meh.

Edited by teef

12 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Bill Burr, old Chapelle, Mitch

DANE COOK! Why was he ever a thing?!?! Amy Schumer, Mencia, Kevin Hart, and plenty others just are not funny. 

Mencia exists (existed) because his humor was racially based, so they saw him as a good replacement for Chappelle.

11 minutes ago, teef said:

oh...one i hate...kevin james.  god he's terrible.  how does he get work?

Simple. His material is family friendly. I've heard he's actually a d!ck in real life though. 

8 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Mencia exists (existed) because his humor was racially based, so they saw him as a good replacement for Chappelle.

Simple. His material is family friendly. I've heard he's actually a d!ck in real life though. 

but he's not good enough to be a d-bag in real life!