Who hates the Patriots** more than I do

stevewin

Who hates the Patriots** more than I do  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who hates the Patriots** more than I do

• No One
    • No One, Not Even Close

10 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

How do you quantify your hatred of a team?  If you let it affect the rest of your life, it certainly is unhealthy.  For myself, I look forward to their eventual downfall.  I op our Bills are ready to step up and take their place at the top of the AFC East.

i understand getting into it for the Bills and the various vicissitudes that causes us 16 (or more) times a season

that can eat at you until Tuesday

Hahaha I love this poll. My formative years of fandom included the 2007 Patriots season. It was a perfect storm of Patriots invincibility, Beli running up the score which made me throw a tantrum.. most of all with the Bills.

I think my young age seeing one of the best teams of all time also be my mortal.enemy to the Bills puts me in i-wish-the-patriots and Kraft go bankrupt through some shady **** and TB and Beli never get a dime as cheating is exposed and disgracefully revoke all wins. I pray on it every day.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

Hahaha I love this poll. My formative years of fandom included the 2007 Patriots season. It was a perfect storm of Patriots invincibility, Beli running up the score which made me throw a tantrum.. most of all with the Bills.

I think my young age seeing one of the best teams of all time also be my mortal.enemy to the Bills puts me in i-wish-the-patriots and Kraft go bankrupt through some shady **** and TB and Beli never get a dime as cheating is exposed and disgracefully revoke all wins. I pray on it every day.

sometimes a great team can't help but winning even when they are trying to hold back

Brady and Moss was not going to slack off

Kind of how people hated the Bills back in the 90s, no one but Buffalo fans wanted them back in the SB after the 2nd one.

And, hate is such a destructive emotion. Let it go, start an exercise routine, join a club, see a therapist if you need--I suspect this Patriots hate is simply a symptom of deeper emotional problems.

There is a realistic hope for us that Allen has the skillset to blow up a game plan designed by Hoodie to stop him, once Allen has skill position and line talent around him to maximize said skillset. And that’s enough to tide me over to 2019, because it’s more than we’ve had during NE’s run of dominance from the get go. 

13 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

right, why bother when you have defended everything patsies** around here and show your continued admiration and support for them.

it's a great team, probably the greatest dynasty in pro sports history

no sense sitting there screaming at the TV and acting like a spoiled rotten 6 year old while watching

or continuing with it the next day

I hate to say it, but at this point I am beaten down by the energy it takes to hate them. I mean I will never root for them. I can't and I won't. But I have succumb to the fact that what we are and have been watching is special and will likely never ever be reproduced again. There is a certain merit to it that I respect at this point.  Brady and Bellicheck have single (double?) handedly participated in devaluing every other HoF career they played against. Manning, Ben, etc. 

The odds of the Patsies doing this well for so long is ridiculous.  The odds of the Fish, Jests and Bills being terrible for so long is even more ridiculous.  The Pats have won the division 10 straight years.  They are guaranteed at least 4 wins a year most likely 5 if not 6.  My point is, if the Patsies were in any other division, I think they would be good but not as successful as they've been.  The stars have lined up nicely for them.

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

no sense sitting there screaming at the TV and acting like a spoiled rotten 6 year old while watching

you mean that to those that watch? I don't watch patsie** games and I certainly don't bow down to them for their accomplishments. but we'll leave that up to you, as said, you're doing a fine job sucking up to them, keep up the good work.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

NY Yankees, in particular from the late 1940s to mid 1960s.