Who hates the Patriots** more than I do

stevewin

Who hates the Patriots** more than I do  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who hates the Patriots** more than I do

• No One
    • No One, Not Even Close

I will never date a Patriots fan. I don’t allow Patriots players on my Madden team.  The only team that generates any emotional investment for me is when I watch another team play the Patriots. 

I tend to have a negative opinion of anyone once they say they are a Patriots fan 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

We all want to see Bill Belicheat and Tom Brady get mauled by a Bengaled Tiger. Sadly I think the only realistic thing happing that would allow me to die happy is a Bills fan hitting Brady and Belicheat in the head with a rubber  *****.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

We all want to see Bill Belicheat and Tom Brady get mauled by a Bengaled Tiger. Sadly I think the only realistic thing happing that would allow me to die happy is a Bills fan hitting Brady and Belicheat in the head with a *****.

i'd be happier if the Bills decided to build an honest football team after 20 years of this road apple of a product they've inflicted on us

there is hope with the QB, which is good

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

i'd be happier if the Bills decided to build an honest football team after 20 years of this road apple of a product they've inflicted on us

there is hope with the QB, which is good

This thread isn't about hope it's about maiming Brady and Belicheat in some fashion.

10 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

This thread isn't about hope it's about maiming Brady and Belicheat in some fashion.

with a QB that runs recklessly in Buffalo, talk like that means Allen is getting a McGahee knee-ripper in preseason

The Pats run has further exacerbated the "we have a black cloud over our heads" that many Bills fans (myself included) have had at one time or another.  After the SB run of the Bills in 90s, I often thought to myself what are the chances that a Bills team as good as that could go to the SB, 4 years in a row and lose in such a painful way every time? How is it possible that in those 4 games we never caught a break, had a good bounce or a gust of wind to make a FG good etc. It almost seemed like a Hex had been put against us. However, karma, a vindictive God, Satan, the universe whatever  wasn't through with us. Because to follow that crushing pain and disappointment up, we have had to endure:  The Pats MEGA DYNASTY. what are the chances that a team in our division would get a late draft round HOF QB, the GOAT? What are the chances that they would win as many SBS and division titles as they have done? What are the chances that Brady would play at such a consistent HOF level and only get injured for 1 season and play into his 40s? What are the chances that this would be combined with a coach who was also the GOAT? 

It honestly has to be worse odds than winning the lottery for ALL those things to happen to us in 30 years of being a fan of a team. Bills fans are like the Biblical Job. We are good people forced to endure an unending nightmare to test our faith in our loyalty to our team!!  Maybe one day it will be all worth it, but it doesn't feel that way right now!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

The Pats run has further exacerbated the "we have a black cloud over our heads" that many Bills fans (myself included) have had at one time or another.  After the SB run of the Bills in 90s, I often thought to myself what are the chances that a Bills team as good as that could go to the SB, 4 years in a row and lose in such a painful way every time? How is it possible that in those 4 games we never caught a break, had a good bounce or a gust of wind to make a FG good etc. It almost seemed like a Hex had been put against us. However, karma, a vindictive God, Satan, the universe whatever  wasn't through with us. Because to follow that crushing pain and disappointment up, we have had to endure:  The Pats MEGA DYNASTY. what are the chances that a team in our division would get a late draft round HOF QB, the GOAT? What are the chances that they would win as many SBS and division titles as they have done? What are the chances that Brady would play at such a consistent HOF level and only get injured for 1 season and play into his 40s? What are the chances that this would be combined with a coach who was also the GOAT? 

It honestly has to be worse odds than winning the lottery for ALL those things to happen to us in 30 years of being a fan of a team. Bills fans are like the Biblical Job. We are good people forced to endure an unending nightmare to test our faith in our loyalty to our team!!  Maybe one day it will be all worth it, but it doesn't feel that way right now!

heading into the late 90s, with free agency and all that, I never thought I'd see a dynasty in any pro sport again

so surprise on me

and once again the Bills wind up in a division with a team that was on or near the top for a decade, all in my lifetime

and maybe more to come....

oh well, Go Bills!!

How do you quantify your hatred of a team?  If you let it affect the rest of your life, it certainly is unhealthy.  For myself, I look forward to their eventual downfall.  I op our Bills are ready to step up and take their place at the top of the AFC East.