Who hates the Patriots** more than I do

stevewin

Who hates the Patriots** more than I do  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who hates the Patriots** more than I do

• No One
    • No One, Not Even Close

9 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

The Pats run has further exacerbated the "we have a black cloud over our heads" that many Bills fans (myself included) have had at one time or another.  After the SB run of the Bills in 90s, I often thought to myself what are the chances that a Bills team as good as that could go to the SB, 4 years in a row and lose in such a painful way every time? How is it possible that in those 4 games we never caught a break, had a good bounce or a gust of wind to make a FG good etc. It almost seemed like a Hex had been put against us. However, karma, a vindictive God, Satan, the universe whatever  wasn't through with us. Because to follow that crushing pain and disappointment up, we have had to endure:  The Pats MEGA DYNASTY. what are the chances that a team in our division would get a late draft round HOF QB, the GOAT? What are the chances that they would win as many SBS and division titles as they have done? What are the chances that Brady would play at such a consistent HOF level and only get injured for 1 season and play into his 40s? What are the chances that this would be combined with a coach who was also the GOAT? 

It honestly has to be worse odds than winning the lottery for ALL those things to happen to us in 30 years of being a fan of a team. Bills fans are like the Biblical Job. We are good people forced to endure an unending nightmare to test our faith in our loyalty to our team!!  Maybe one day it will be all worth it, but it doesn't feel that way right now!

U forgot to add to this great message that Belicheck beat us in Superbowl 25. The fact that they had players intentionally fake injuries so that they can make substitutions and slow down our offense.

I mean for God sakes the NFL made rules after that gm because of this. This right here adds to the fire in my belly which hates the Patriots and the city of Boston and there sport teams with all my heart.

I have that kind of hatred for the Fish....It's still there from the 70's.....I get that for the younger generations, it's NE.....I think Brady is the GOAT...so is BB.....but I am soooo tired of them.....no matter what happens in the future, if a team goes on a 4-6 year run.....wins 2 SBs and a few division titles.....you will always have the caveat .." They're great...but there not NE".....

10 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

B & B have had a great run like none before them.   Nothing to hate about that.  Just envy. 

No envy here, Belicheat and Brady are like those slimy sand baggers  in bowling. He carries a 175 average the fist half and then comes in with a 6 ball bag and rolls 700 series like it was nothing in the 2nd half. Those are the people I have a hard time not beating the ***** out of.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

10 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

No envy here, Belicheat and Brady are like those slimy sand baggers  in bowling. He carries a 175 average the fist half and then comes in with a 6 ball bag and rolls 700 series like it was nothing in the 2nd half. Those are the people I have a hard time not beating the ***** out of.

Your comparing pro football to a bowling league? Whats next the nfl should spot the crappy team 14 pts.

I moved to "New England" [*spit] in 1998, specifically to SW Connecticut - right in the heart of Jersey Jets, Jersey Giants and NE Patriots fandom. Prior to moving my feelings about the Patriots were pretty neutral... and Drew Bledsoe always seemed very beatable. Yet eerily coinciding with my move here, the Bills started their descent into heartbreaking mediocrity and the Patriots began their Dynastic ascent. First there was the "Just Give it to Them" Game! Then came other head-scratching, ref-assisted losses to New England, like the one where a Patriot player's helmet was supposedly out of bounds, negating a critical fumble. Finally, as if Destiny's Hand intervened, Mo Lewis took out the bumbling statue Drew Bledsoe and opened the path for Tommy Terrific! Meanwhile, after the Music City Miracle, the Bills quickly became a laughing stock. Patsie fans seemingly came out of the woodwork and became increasingly obnoxious, making even "Wide-Right" Giants fans seem tame by comparison. So, yes, I DO hate the Patriots! It is a deserved and well-cultivated hatred!

Thankfully my time left in "New England" [*triple spit] is coming to an end: I will be retiring and moving back HOME to Elmira in 2020! By that time I expect the tide to turn back in the Bills' favor and the Patsies to sink back into blissful nothingness.

Edited by Moose

Winning the Division someday will be like winning the SB around here as the Pats will be dead. I've been waiting so long for the Bills to sweep the Pats in the regular season, since 1999 actually. We can barely get a win. 

Since Y2K the Bills have only beat the Pats 5 times in 38 games. 

Pats AFC dominance (including playoffs) 2000 to present

Against:

Bills - 38 games = 33 wins

Jets - 40 games = 29 wins

Dolphins - 38 games = 24 wins

Total  - 116 games =  86 wins or a 74% win rate against AFCE

It hurts!

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm not  huge fan of the Pats because the Bills can never beat them but that's on the Bills not the Pats if the Bills would pay attention in some ways how the Pats do things & learn then maybe we would have a better record against them !

Even though people are hates toward Brady & company you can't discount what they have done the last 15 years & when Brady goes into the HOF very well being listed as the GOAT i don't think him or Belichek will care while he is sitting back in his mansion how people think of him .

It's probably the same feelings in the 90's when the Bills were winning everything in site they were probably sick of the Bills the same way we are now sick of Brady !

I posted a twitter poll with #pats #patriotsnation #newenglandpatriots asking *pats fans when you started being a fan.

Fan since...

*Snowplow Gate

*Tony Eason's epic performance in SB XX

*Injured Reserve Gate

*Ernie Adams learns how to use a video camera

*Tuck-gate

*Spygate I

*Spygate II

*Headset-gate

*Deflate-gate

*Formation-gate vs. Ravens

*Alex Guerrero gives first "nutritional samples"

That bandwagon is violating all kind of weight codes, those fans are so fair weather it is vile.  

Too bad that Twitter only gives you four options per poll.  :D 

My hate for these pretenders goes to the marrow.  

And this thread should have 10 more pages than the *pats love thread.  Ridiculous.