Rams vs. Pats*** -- this is where it all ends

eball

When Brady*s Pats *** upset the heavily favored Rams in the 2002 Super Bowl it began the run of dominance for that franchise.  Finally, 17 years later, it is time to close the circle.  The Rams will come down upon the Pats *** with great vengeance and furious anger, and our long national nightmare will be over.

Hey, a girl can dream...

• Like (+1) 14
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Belichick has 2 weeks to prepare.  They will shut down the Rams offense, just like he shut down the Bills in our first SB.  Brady will be Brady.  Pats will win.  No question in my mind.

I can't stand Brady or Belichick, but I don't let that stand in the way of acknowledging how great they both are at their jobs.

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Belichick has 2 weeks to prepare.  They will shut down the Rams offense, just like he shut down the Bills in our first SB.  Brady will be Brady.  Pats will win.  No question in my mind.

I can't stand Brady or Belichick, but I don't let that stand in the way of acknowledging how great they both are at their jobs.

the Pats won't be run over such that they quit and cry

19 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

I fully expect Goff to look like a QB that’s never played in the NFL and New England to pretty much dominate the game 

you can't use the regular season tape for the Pats, they never bothered getting out of second gear

and you know Belichick will come up with something you can't possibly prepare for

so just go out and do your best and hope the breaks go more your way

10 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

I hope you are right but unfortunately don't think there is any chance the PAts lose to them. I think Pats by 21

it's hard to blow out a good team that is healthy and shows up

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

you can't use the regular season tape for the Pats, they never bothered getting out of second gear

and you know Belichick will come up with something you can't possibly prepare for

so just go out and do your best and hope the breaks go more your way

it's hard to blow out a good team that is healthy and shows up

i thought that too until i saw what they did to the chargers. I think itll be worse to the Rams. ol Billy B eats young QB for breakfast. Don't get me wrong I'm pulling for the RAms and hope I'm wrong but i just don't see it happening

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The only way to break to curse is for Greg The Leg to hit the game winner as time expires

Belichick is the best coach in the modern NFL if not in the history of the game. Coaching in the cap era and juggling rosters and changing staffs have made coaching even more complicated and challenging. Yet, he not only consistently wins but also year in and year out competes for the top prize. When given an extra week to come up with a defensive game plan against another opponent he usually comes up with a game plan that takes away what you do best and forces you to do things that you are less proficient at. 

McVay may be a coaching prodigy but BB has been at this game much longer and has dealt with the distractions associated with this circus environment. I usually root for the AFC team. So I will be rooting for the Pats. To those who childishly consider the Pats the enemies I say that we are not good enough and haven't earned the right to be considered rivals, at least for now. 

19 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

i thought that too until i saw what they did to the chargers. I think itll be worse to the Rams. ol Billy B eats young QB for breakfast. Don't get me wrong I'm pulling for the RAms and hope I'm wrong but i just don't see it happening

i accept the Pats are legit and won't quit

the Chargers I had a few doubts about

I was shocked how quickly they went to fetal position and begged for mercy

i won't get on you for picking either team in the SB, just don't base all your mental health on the Pats losing 80-0 and getting a flag every play...  :D

30 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

IWIT (In Wade I Trust).   #sonofBum

He is the most recent DC to shut NE down in a conference championship game and the reason there was a Denver-Carolina SB in the first place.

He doesn’t have all the pieces he wants on the D side of the ball, but I feel there’s a decent probability he comes up with some effective strategies

Wade >>>> Bob Sutton

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

latest?cb=20160905174817

then Brady gets to the line with 22 on the clock and reads the D and cancels the play and calls for something that gets an easy 7-20 yards

when you can take for granted Edelman or Gronk will be insufficiently covered 90% of the time on 3rd and long, you can work wonders