How Does LA Match Up Against New England?

Rams linebackers are bad 

rams play zone brady eats zone defense alive

i will give them a they are good in the defensive line but then the chiefs who either led the league or were tied in sacks dis t sack Brady once and was not presseured a while lot for most of the night

on offense for the rams this knee issue for Gurley is gonna end up finally catching up to them and the pats with Billie boy w two weeks to come up w a defensive strategy I’ll give the edge to the hood 

Prove me wrong please rams

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have the Rams winning. Wade knows how to defend Brady. And has the personnel up front to do it. 

Who knows. Based on 8 pieces of evidence, we can be reasonably sure of one thing—the game will go down to the wire. Say what you will about the Pats, but they always give you an exciting game in the Super Bowl. It’s been 8 straight good, close games, and I don’t expect that to change.

13 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Who knows. Based on 8 pieces of evidence, we can be reasonably sure of one thing—the game will go down to the wire. Say what you will about the Pats, but they always give you an exciting game in the Super Bowl. It’s been 8 straight good, close games, and I don’t expect that to change.

i feel absolutely zero surety of the game going down to the wire

Im a Rams fan.  Pats will win.  

Goff isn’t as good as the offense has suggested.  Mahomes > Goff as he doesn’t get rattled.  Goff gets rattled when pressure can get to him.  Bears showed the blue print and he hasn’t been the same since.  

Not pooping on Goff, I like him, but just being unbiased about where he’s been weaker.  He’s still a great young QB, but this is the kind of game where BB feasts on confusing young QBs.  

Honestly, I am ok with it if the Pats do win, will just enjoy watching the game and having fun with friends and witnessing greatness and history as a football fan.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

who do these people think they are telling football teams what they should have done?

now they insist on the number of seconds left on the clock on a TD drive?

WTF, SERIOUSLY

TBD NFL experts; hell yesterday we had someone post we should be listening to academics and statistics!!

36 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Goff isn’t as good as the offense has suggested.  Mahomes > Goff as he doesn’t get rattled.  Goff gets rattled when pressure can get to him.  Bears showed the blue print and he hasn’t been the same since.  

Not pooping on Goff, I like him, but just being unbiased about where he’s been weaker.  He’s still a great young QB, but this is the kind of game where BB feasts on confusing young QBs.  

Honestly, I am ok with it if the Pats do win, will just enjoy watching the game and having fun with friends and witnessing greatness and history as a football fan.

The Patriots are the greatest franchise in the history of professional sports - scouting, drafting, FA signings, coaching, QB, and most important (BILLS FANS), a winning culture - they expect and play to win. So TBD experts, think about that when you scream "fire everybody" when the Bills throw an incomplete pass or the "process timeline" does not meet your expectations!!

16 minutes ago, vorpma said:

TBD NFL experts; hell yesterday we had someone post we should be listening to academics and statistics!!

The Patriots are the greatest franchise in the history of professional sports - scouting, drafting, FA signings, coaching, QB, and most important (BILLS FANS), a winning culture - they expect and play to win. So TBD experts, think about that when you scream "fire everybody" when the Bills throw an incomplete pass or the "process timeline" does not meet your expectations!!

Since 2000 no doubt ... all time, I'd look at the Yankees and Montreal Canadiens.

Edited by Looper
  • Like (+1) 1

...two keys IMO that initially come to mind for a Rams' "W".....

1. Wade will have to dial up THE masterful game plan.

2. McVay will have to convince his gang to play smart football. The inopportune encroachment call yesterday can't happen vs the Pats because they rarely make mistakes, but capitalize on those of the opposition.

1 hour ago, vorpma said:

Why are you quoting me for that statement?  I just said Pats will win IMO and I am fine with it, still gonna enjoy the game.

13 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Why are you quoting me for that statement?  I just said Pats will win IMO and I am fine with it, still gonna enjoy the game.

Not quoting you Alphadawg7, not sure what you are getting at; I agree with your post!

As long as Brady and Belichick keep going and don't retire I'm fine.

I want the passing of the torch moment next season. It's important for the league that it happens imo

It's s lot different for a team if you can dethrone NE on your way to the super bowl than if you best Rivers and Big Ben

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Agree with this assessment except I'd be a bit more harsh on Goff. I think he's LARGELY a product of the system. He's a little timid and immobile. He's got a great arm but he doesn't always make great decisions. When I think of the top young QB's excluding the 2018 class, I think of Wentz and Mahomes. Those are guys I believe could thrive anywhere. McVay really is the best offensive mind the league has seen in some time.

• Like (+1) 1