90s Bills legacy in serious jeopardy next year...

Big Turk

Its always been said that never again will a team go to 4 straight Super Bowls...

Well...New England is currently on 3 straight...if they do it again next year they would make it 4...

Bills legacy is in danger of being marginalized...

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Its always been said that never again will a team go to 4 straight Super Bowls...

Well...New England is currently on 3 straight...if they do it again next year they would make it 4...

Don't worry...we'll still be the only team to lose 4 in a row

• Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Losing 4 SB's in a row is not really that great a legacy...

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, matter2003 said:

This may sound strange but I'm hoping New England wins the Super Bowl, Brady is MVP..., and then retires! Legacy secure until K.C quarterback breaks it in a few years.  LOL

51 minutes ago, TAinLA said:

This may sound strange but I'm hoping New England wins the Super Bowl, Brady is MVP..., and then retires! Legacy secure until K.C quarterback breaks it in a few years.  LOL

I’m hoping that if they win it, Brady and BB will do the smart thing and ride off into the sunset. I don’t think that Belichick is done coaching but not sure that he wants to continue without Brady?

I just feel that it would really get to Brady if he slowly declines and doesn’t go out on top.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Yeah, I thought about this also. What is left for Brady and Belicheat to accomplish? 4 straight Super Bowls, but that only ties the Bills, NE would need to get to 5 straight to best the Bills and I sure as heck can't see that.

Patriots have already hurt the Bills legacy. First team in 25 years (since the 1993 Bills) to return to a Super Bowl after losing it the previous season.

They destroyed the closest Super Bowl ever mystique with that OT Falcons game debacle, and wrecked our greatest comeback of all time.

was ours bigger? Of course, but everyone will remember the SB comeback more.

I freaking hate the Pats and they’ve ruined the next two weeks for me.

and no it is not good enough for me to have them lose the SB, the final game of the season, due to the two weeks of BS we have to put up with.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

They destroyed the closest Super Bowl ever mystique with that OT Falcons game debacle, and wrecked our greatest comeback of all time.

was ours bigger? Of course, but everyone will remember the SB comeback more.

I freaking hate the Pats and they’ve ruined the next two weeks for me.

and no it is not good enough for me to have them lose the SB, the final game of the season, due to the two weeks of BS we have to put up with.

???

6 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

???

It sucks, Cap.  It sucks.

it sucks, it sucks, it sucks.  It’s not enough that these bastards win, but they also take the little talismans we cling to...jerks.

edit: the only thing left after the four Super Bowls is if they pay Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, Thurman Thomas, and Andre Reed to retire as honary Patriots next year during a halftime ceremony.

...during the Thursday night kickoff game.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1