Bils fans the Dee Ford appreciation thread

Difference between a disciplined football team and one that isn’t. The Patriots don’t beat themselves. I guess that is the one thing that bothers me about this past season. McDermott couldn’t get this team to stop the stupid penalties! It has to change if they want to playing this time of year!

• Like (+1) 3

52 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

He didn’t even jump.....he just lined up Offside. 

By by a lot.

What a dope.

It was so awfully obvious that a player could have told him or someone on the sideline yell at him. It cost them a trip to the Superbowl.

Cheatriots play well, awesome coaching TBH, but again a huge mistake by the opponents gift them a win. Crazy!

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

I believe the win the game if it wasn't for terrible officiating. 

Every major call went the Pats way.

Usually thats the case in the playoffs but not today.

They got flagged on a lot of ticky tack calls, especially late in the game.

They were the better team today. Only reason why it was a game because of turnovers

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Klaista2k said:

I believe the win the game if it wasn't for terrible officiating. 

Every major call went the Pats way.

Looked like a cleanly officiated game to me except for the roughing the passer penalty for Brady.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bring it said:

Difference between a disciplined football team and one that isn’t. The Patriots don’t beat themselves. I guess that is the one thing that bothers me about this past season. McDermott couldn’t get this team to stop the stupid penalties! It has to change if they want to playing this time of year!

except when they do, the Edelman muff, it gets over turned even thougn the call on the field was muff and there was no incontrovertible video evidence showing otherwise.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Looked like a cleanly officiated game to me except for the roughing the passer penalty for Brady.

The non-muff muff was a clean call?

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bring it said:

The CB for New England JC Jackson had about 3 huge penalties that all lead to KC points and should of sealed it until Dee Ford screwed it all up.

39 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

The non-muff muff was a clean call?

Yes. After review it was pretty clear that the ball did not touch either of his hands or his arm. At game speed I thought the ball hit his arm, but replay showed that it didn't.

There was an angle that showed it didn't touch his right thumb and another angle that showed it didn't touch his left thumb. What is your case that it touched him?

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

except when they do, the Edelman muff, it gets over turned even thougn the call on the field was muff and there was no incontrovertible video evidence showing otherwise.

Yeah.  That was bs.  The Chiefs got their fair share of favorable calls too, but that was a gift to the Pats even though Brady through a pick on the next play.  It seems the "clear video evidence" to overturn the ruling on the field call matters to everyone but the Patriots.  See Benjamin's TD last year.

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yes. After review it was pretty clear that the ball did not touch either of his hands or his arm. At game speed I thought the ball hit his arm, but replay showed that it didn't.

There was an angle that showed it didn't touch his right thumb and another angle that showed it didn't touch his left thumb. What is your case that it touched him?

It could've grazed his glove for all we know.  There's no way they were absolutely positive it didn't touch him.

• Like (+1) 3