Bils fans the Dee Ford appreciation thread

I don't think Ford's penalty was as costly as everyone seems to think. Brady most likely knew he had a free play and took a risk. If Ford had not been lined up in the neutral zone, there is a significant chance Brady never throws that pass. 

On 1/20/2019 at 10:42 PM, Bring it said:

Difference between a disciplined football team and one that isn’t. The Patriots don’t beat themselves. I guess that is the one thing that bothers me about this past season. McDermott couldn’t get this team to stop the stupid penalties! It has to change if they want to playing this time of year!

The  HC doesnt usually work with players individually on these things.  The OL Coach, WR Coach, ST Coordinator do.

If only he did something about that.?

3 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

The  HC doesnt usually work with players individually on these things.  The OL Coach, WR Coach, ST Coordinator do.

If only he did something about that.?

You’re right. I do think its McDermotts job to set the tolerance level for repeated problem players. Hughes was one such player a couple of years ago and he has improved on that. Maybe it will take more time but is it my imagination or did the team get worse from year 1 to year 2 under Mcd?

3 hours ago, Bring it said:

You’re right. I do think its McDermotts job to set the tolerance level for repeated problem players. Hughes was one such player a couple of years ago and he has improved on that. Maybe it will take more time but is it my imagination or did the team get worse from year 1 to year 2 under Mcd?

They got better on the side of the ball they didnt lose two lineman on.