Who’s watching the super bowl

1billsnut

23 minutes ago, leonbus23 said:

I'm not. No way. Going to Big Bear instead. 

I've gone skiing on a few Super Bowl Sundays. I usually get back (Mountain Time) just after kickoff. But something weird happened last year - lift lines were longer than on previous Super Bowls, traffic was heavier. Patriots fatigue? Everyone caught onto my idea and ruined a good thing? 

It’s usually the only time my parents will both watch football so I’ll most likely join them.  Hey last years Super Bowl outcome was sweet!  Which reminds me it’s not just jaded Bills fans who think the Patriots cheat if the Eagles ran decoy practices if anyone was watching 

25 minutes ago, The 9 Isles said:

Waste of time. No. 

What is?  Football? Bills games? Playoff games in which the Bills are not playing?

Calling the championship game a "waste of time" is not how I would expect a football fan to describe the event.

I can think of many friends who have no use for sports whatsoever saying and thinking that, but they don't read or post on Bills forums.

Edited by Nextmanup

20 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

What is?  Football? Bills games? Playoff games in which the Bills are not playing?

Calling the championship game a "waste of time" is not how I would expect a football fan to describe the event.

I can think of many friends who have no use for sports whatsoever saying and thinking that, but they don't read or post on Bills forums.

Cool, thanks bro. 

I hope that, just because I live in Atlanta, I’m not the guy expected to pull the fire alarm at the Cheaters* hotel. I try to play fair and square (but might pitch in to fund anyone who might....you know, know somebody).