Who’s watching the super bowl

1billsnut

I'll do what I did last year - tape it, not watch live but check NFL.com periodically.

If the Cheaters lose I fire it up the DVR immediately and revel in every play.  If they win it gets deleted immediately.

• Like (+1) 1

Keep in mind, people said the same thing last season.  Philadelphia was an underdog and Belichick was going to school Foles into having a bad game.  Jim Schwartz’s defense has never been very effective against Brady, and the secondary with Ron Darby and Cory Graham were going to burned by Brandon Cooks and Gronk.  How’d that work out?

11 hours ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

To you saying you won’t watch.. Yes you will *****in liars

I'm not going to watch.  Neither team won their games, the refs basically gave them both the games.  Besides those Cheater games are so boring and maddening at the same time.  They are still cheating, it's obvious to me, I hope one day it is exposed. 

Anyways Netflix will be more entertaining. 

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

thats has been my theory for a year now.  

Lets see what happens in the next month (give teams 1 or 2 weeks to interview)  

EDITED

The Miami Dolphins are the last remaining NFL team without a head coach in place for the 2019 season, but they apparently have their target.

The Dolphins have narrowed the focus of their search to New England Patriots defensive coach Brian Flores, according to NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport.

When are teMs going to learn????  No assistant in NE is ever good!!!! Of course this makes no sense - unless you believe they are still cheating - because every other great coach leaves a great coaching tree behind.  Younger assistants learn from the best coaches (except for belicheater) 

I should've put more money down on that Bills Dolphins game at the end of the season. Everyone and their mother knew the Bills would win a pointless game at the end of the season. I should've bet 5k on that Dolphins game, that's just easy money. 

The Patriots are going to steam roll this Rams team, might as well make some money on the obvious winner. Goff will be choking the chicken in this SB, bank on it.

I have no idea how the Patriots got into the Super Bowl again.  They didnt look real solid all season.  Just eeked out wins when they had to.  They dont look like a Conference Champion team.  They are boring, and really dont have an interesting identity at this point.

1 hour ago, Man with No Name said:

just checked. ravens vs 9ers and Oakland vs tb are the only 2 super bowls, since the 90s, that I didn't really about the outcome.

legit, thanks for doing your homework

Raiders/Eagles 1980 was a huge letdown after the 70s greatness

99 Titans/Rams was another "who cares"  but had one of the best endings

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

legit, thanks for doing your homework

Raiders/Eagles 1980 was a huge letdown after the 70s greatness

99 Titans/Rams was another "who cares"  but had one of the best endings

I disagree about Titans/Rams

The Rams were a flash of brilliance with Warner and the Greatest show on turf, after being a joke most of my football watching life.  

I was still a bit bitter at the Titans for music city miracle.

As far as Super Bowl zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz match-ups, I got

Giants Ravens

Steelers Cardinals

Colts Bears

Buccaneers Raiders

1 hour ago, teef said:

i'll watch just like i watch the playoff games, (or as many as i could).

sometimes i say the heck with it

but i have never voluntarily skipped an NFL playoff game since the 1973 season

yesterday was one of the best days ever, 2 great displays of talent that went to OT

if i stop now i can be happy and not feel ripped off ever again, as if...

Edited by row_33