Who’s watching the super bowl

1billsnut

5 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

To you saying you won’t watch.. Yes you will *****in liars

LIAR!!!  You call me a LIAR!!!  I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt I will NOT subject myself to that game!!!!!!

(Ask after game day to see if I actually stuck to it)

(shhhhh.....keep it on the DL)

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Of course I will be watching. I am kind of hoping life has a funny fate in store for Brady and the Pats. It started with a last second FG to beat the Rams. Maybe only a last second defeat to the Rams in the Superbowl can end the dynasty? 

What is that the only way to undo the mummies curse?

13 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Would Brady retire if the Pats won so that he could go out on top? I don’t think he wants to still play if he’s not an elite player 

did you watch today, he's still elite, no reason to think he won't be next season too.

17 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Can’t wait to watch it with friends and friends! Super Excited!  

Yup, Super Bowl is about friends and partying.  I don’t understand “whose gonna watch” threads.  F the Pats but game was epic

• Thank you (+1) 1

Another poster asked someone to start a poll asking this.

Between New Orleans being cheated by the refs and New England making yet another appearance in the game, who is so turned off you will be turning off?

Edited by Nextmanup

30 minutes ago, 1billsnut said:

After watching the first game, knowing it should be the Saints........ and now the Cheatriots.... I don’t think I will even be able to watch. 

Can someone with more smarts than me make this a poll?

Just made the poll for you.

I'll be watching.

Well and now someone locked it, probably thinking this thread already existed so it was a duplicate.

Nice.

Edited by Nextmanup