NRC on the “non-call” (Update: FINED!)

YoloinOhio

@JohnKryk

Nickell Robey-Coleman just told me in #Rams locker room that he deliberately hit #Saints as hard as he could, to stop what he thought would be sure TD -- and yes, he says he was early and looked for flags afterward. Said officials let it get dirty, and it fit dirtier by end

31 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Love NRC....

With that said. He’s flagged for the PI in London against the Jags where the receiver fell and not on this. The refs are what’s wrong with the league. 

I thought of that phantom PI call when he didn't get flagged today. Here it is...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Absolute bull####

Rams were petitioning against this ref because they're 0-8 when he officiates their games.

This seems like an attempt to appease them.

As a matter of fact, the Rams are 7-0 in games officiated by the SB crew....are they gonna petition that?? Lol

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Absolute bull####

Rams were petitioning against this ref because they're 0-8 when he officiates their games.

As a matter of fact, the Rams are 7-0 in games officiated by the SB crew....are they gonna petition that?? Lol

Ok...

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Absolute bull####

Midget, discount Nick Saban and the Saits got calls all game long. Saints OL was tackling rushers. People are stupid, I guess. 

• Like (+1) 1