Don't tell me the NFL (and pro sports in general) aren't rigged....

bills6969

I’m so done with the NFL. It’s so obvious they wanted the Rams in the Super Bowl. How else can you explain Sean Peyton’s #####y, arrogant play calling leaving the Rams with an extra timeout and 1:41 left on the clock after they kicked the FG. Yes, the helmet to helmet and missed PI were horrible, but Peyton did his team no favors at the end of the game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

oh here we go...

4 minutes ago, transient said:

I’m so done with the NFL. It’s so obvious they wanted the Rams in the Super Bowl. How else can you explain Sean Peyton’s #####y, arrogant play calling leaving the Rams with an extra timeout and 1:41 left on the clock after they kicked the FG. Yes, the helmet to helmet and missed PI were horrible, but Peyton did his team no favors at the end of the game. 

Wait....he's in on it too??

Wow, this is DEEEEEP blacks ops stuff

1 hour ago, bills6969 said:

Clear evidence today by that atrocious missed DPI.    The worst missed call I have ever seen in a football game and its not even debatable.   Obviously, the refs were instructed to manipulate the game for a favorable Rams outcome. 

There will be corruption in any organization with a lot of $$$$ - I have no doubt there is funny business happening within the NFL FO.

giphy.gif

The Saints got too many gifts, and the refs finally stopped helping them by letting the Rams get a call. Sorry, you did not watch the game. This crew made one mistake, the rest of the game they were slobbering all over Breese and that discount Nick Saban.

39 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

The call was missed, but what is for sure is that former Bills players are dominating in the championship games. First NRC made the play against the Saints.....

...problem is IF he were playing for the Bill's he would have gotten DPI and the game would have been over. Cute post though!

Terrible non call, yes indeed.  Fixed, maybe, but doubt it.  

Just as as bad was Payton’s clock management.  He left the Rams with a timeout, he did not need a first down to burn both of their timeouts. Payton on TV complaining, he should shut up and answer as to why he burned a whole 11 seconds in 3 plays.  

41 minutes ago, from_dunkirk said:

The call was missed, but what is for sure is that former Bills players are dominating in the championship games. First NRC made the play against the Saints, and now Reggie Ragland intercepted the Patriots at the goal line. This is a good sign for the future. The Bills know how to develop players.

The Bills know how to draft and develop players. They just have no clue how to hold on to them.

22 minutes ago, transient said:

Cool.  See you next week.

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Paulus said:

giphy.gif

The Saints got too many gifts, and the refs finally stopped helping them by letting the Rams get a call. Sorry, you did not watch the game. This crew made one mistake, the rest of the game they were slobbering all over Breese and that discount Nick Saban.

Who is Breese and which team does he play for. Also, what’s a “discount Nick Saban?”