GDT: NE**** at KC 6:40 on CBS

14 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Rex is about to instill some attitude on that defense

Gawd I hate the media today. 

Adam Schefter reports "per sources" Rex Ryan is a "name to watch" for Chiefs DC and a bunch of others pick it up without independent sources or verification, just basing it on what Schefter said.  So lazy.

Do Schefter and Rex share an agent or something?

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Gawd I hate the media today. 

Adam Schefter reports "per sources" Rex Ryan is a "name to watch" for Chiefs DC and a bunch of others pick it up without independent sources or verification, just basing it on what Schefter said.  So lazy.

Do Schefter and Rex share an agent or something?

One of the local sports radio stations here did a "tease" this morning before a commercial break, saying something to the effect that, 'wait till you hear which long time coach was just sent packing by a successful NFL club, and who has been mentioned as the most likely highly entertaining candidate to replace him'--and of course I figured right away they had to be talking about this, which is what it was, with no additional sourcing info behind it beyond the Schefter tweet. Made me wonder if I'm in the wrong line of work if that's all it takes as a radio talking jockey?  I get they're not sports journalists in that sense, but to not even consider how or why that take might not be accurate, is what got me as a listener.