GDT: NE**** at KC 6:40 on CBS

Just now, row_33 said:

Something magical about this game that keeps us coming back

It's not healthy for me at this point.

It's like a drug

I have to watch but it is not a positive at all

NE had ruined this sport... Nothing anyone does after them will matter.

You will only win because they hung it up.

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Thanks for posting this, I just wanted to confirm he was offside. His hand looks like it is touching the ground actually closer to yard line than even where the ball is spotted. An absolutely inexcusably stupid mistake that cost KC the game.  

Its really hard to tell. Unless I see an angle that goes down the LOS, I’ll always have doubt. Either way it looks close and certainly not obvious. 

But it is what it is at this point and you have to know that if there is any gray area, the officials will use it as an opportunity to give the Pats a break. Happens every week for decades now. 

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

It's like a drug

Not good to feel so good when the Pats fell behind and then watch what you knew was gonna happen

i guess that cloaking device Edelman wears to fool the D, when the whole world knows it’s going to him, can get an exhibit in Canton

1 minute ago, dubs said:

Its really hard to tell. Unless I see an angle that goes down the LOS, I’ll always have doubt. Either way it looks close and certainly not obvious. 

But it is what it is at this point and you have to know that if there is any gray area, the officials will use it as an opportunity to give the Pats a break. Happens every week for decades now. 

Your team lost

deal with it

Andy couldn’t beat Bill when it matters once in a million times

When the patriots lose 2 in a row next year and look bad can we please stop saying they are done?

Same crap every year and most Bills fans on this board fall for it every time.

Venting here as I’m sick of this team and Im sick of everyone writing them off and them going to the SB virtually every year 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Not good to feel so good when the Pats fell behind and then watch what you knew was gonna happen

i guess that cloaking device Edelman wears to fool the D, when the whole world knows it’s going to him, can get an exhibit in Canton

Oh I knew 100% how that would go

How do I care less about this? 

It's honestly silly to be this upset over a game. What are the steps?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, EersN'Bills said:

Since 2003, every AFC Super Bowl representative (except one - 2012 Ravens) has had either Tom Brady, Peyton Manning or Ben Roethlisberger as their QB.

And the NFL says there's parity?

The NFC has had an amazing mix of teams and QBs

Since they started with the format, an average of only 3 of the 8 division winners repeat each year, even with the Pats winning by acclamation

2 minutes ago, EersN'Bills said:

Since 2003, every AFC Super Bowl representative (except one - 2012 Ravens) has had either Tom Brady, Peyton Manning or Ben Roethlisberger as their QB.

And the NFL says there's parity?

By making the game more passer friendly they increased the importance of the quarterback position and esentially cancelled out the parity that's supposed to be created by a hard salary cap.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

If you go by the blue line he looks like he's in the neutral zone.  It's not an official line thought.

DxZ57S9UYAAEakI.jpg

Not for nothing but the NE tackle is no where near the LOS either, hes 2 yards behind the ball and he could have just as easily been flagged, but NE oline apparantly play perfect football on every play.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

It's like a drug

This isn't true. The GOAT in any sport always eventually leaves, and the sport moves on. Just because the most recent is the best ever to this point doesn't mean that the next century of football is meaningless.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Your team lost

deal with it

Andy couldn’t beat Bill when it matters once in a million times

Huh?  You’re a weird dude. Neither of these teams are my teams, since I don’t own them. I also don’t cheer for either of these teams. Just call it like I see it. 

Its very strange indeed to be a patriot fan and on a bills message board, row-33. 

30 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

I wasn’t arguing with you, I simply disagree, you look at it from a mathematical view, I see as a psychological phenomenon, that will dictate how players perform.

I’m not saying people don’t believe momentum in sports exists. Clearly they do. I’m saying it’s not a real phenomenon. 

1 minute ago, arcane said:

This isn't true. The GOAT in any sport always eventually leaves, and the sport moves on. Just because the most recent is the best ever to this point doesn't mean that the next century of football is meaningless.

This is different.

Jordan was incredible but his time was a blip compared to Brady's 

Someone could come along set every record and win 5 rings

And still it would be "yeah but"

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Chiefs are about to become the AFC version of the Seahawks

9-7 every year once they pay $200 million to the QB who hits cute little targets during pro bowl skills competitions while other teams play for titles

Mahomes almost took down the GOAT in his first full season with a 31st ranked defense behind him, and would have done it had he just gotten the ball once in OT.

We'd be ***** thrilled to have this problem. 

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

This is different.

Jordan was incredible but his time was a blip compared to Brady's 

Someone could come along set every record and win 5 rings

And still it would be "yeah but"

No. The NFL is, by far, the most what-have-you-done-for-me-lately league. By season 3 of the Pats being bad, whenever that begins, you will be laughing at any of their fans' attempts to point to the dynasty. Because it will be history, and that will be now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, arcane said:

Mahomes almost took down the GOAT in his first full season with a 31st ranked defense behind him, and would have done it had he just gotten the ball once in OT.

Matt Ryan, another MVP, also almost took down the GOAT on a bigger stage

Remember him? He vanished. 

Oh he still puts up stats! What a player!

October champs!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, arcane said:

Yeah, I don't get Bills fans bagging on Reid and the Chiefs. Not given the 20+ years of ineptitude that has characterized our beloved bumbling franchise.