GDT: NE**** at KC 6:40 on CBS

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

The crucial offside on the KC defender had a suspiciously skewed angle on the replay. I'm not saying he wasn't offside but Why didn't we get a replay from scrimmage sideline camera right at the line of scrimmage? One of the biggest plays of the game and only one bad angle replay. That's just bad production on CBS.

CBS was terrible all game. They didn't show a number of key replays.

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

The crucial offside on the KC defender had a suspiciously skewed angle on the replay. I'm not saying he wasn't offside but Why didn't we get a replay from scrimmage sideline camera right at the line of scrimmage? One of the biggest plays of the game and only one bad angle replay. That's just bad production on CBS.

Thats exactly what I was saying as well. 

2 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Yeah it wasn't a good angle. I couldn't even tell if he was offside.

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

That’s fine, but if you don’t understand how probability dictates random series of outcomes at given intervals I’m not going to keep arguing with you.

I wasn’t arguing with you, I simply disagree, you look at it from a mathematical view, I see as a psychological phenomenon, that will dictate how players perform.

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

I wasn’t arguing with you, I simply disagree, you look at it from a mathematical view, I see as a psychological phenomenon, that will dictate how players perform.

Pats win no matter how you slice it

Great game to watch.  HATED seeing the Pats* win.  

Totally disgusted by the NFL to decide a Conference Championship game in OT when only one team gets the ball.  

I get the reasons, injuries, players union, etc., but this is a shot at the Super Bowl.   I wonder how the Chiefs feel, losing in OT and never getting a chance in OT? 

1 minute ago, Klaista2k said:

Yeah it wasn't a good angle. I couldn't even tell if he was offside.

The beauty of these network announcers is that for the most part (with the exception somewhat of Romo) they actually believe that the refs do a great job and are competent. They actually assume most of the calls, spots of the ball are correct. They actually seem, surprised when the refs screw up, when in actual fact it happens multiple times a game.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

If you go by the blue line he looks like he's in the neutral zone.  It's not an official line thought.

DxZ57S9UYAAEakI.jpg

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

If you go by the blue line he looks like he's in the neutral zone.  It's not an official line thought.

DxZ57S9UYAAEakI.jpg

Thanks for posting this, I just wanted to confirm he was offside. His hand looks like it is touching the ground actually closer to yard line than even where the ball is spotted. An absolutely inexcusably stupid mistake that cost KC the game.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

I really wish I could not care.

I could say I don't but that's BS

I mean really not caring. This just sucks and viewed objectively is stupid.

The Warriors could win 9 straight NBA titles and I wouldn't notice or care

Advice? 

Something magical about this game that keeps us coming back