GDT: NE**** at KC 6:40 on CBS

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

And Andy reid mindlessly watching them getting gashed, gasping for air in goal to go in OT.....with all 3 TO's in his pocket.

Now that they have Mahomes, that team needs to dump Reid.

As you noted Reid holding on to those TOs when his players (especially the lineman) were noticeably out of breath made no sense. Tony Romo made the observation that this would be a good time to call time out so the defense could recover. On the next play the OL and blockers gashed a sizeable hole (seam) for the back to easily get through. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The blue line would have cut through his ankles

obvious unless you were in a suckybaby fit

They showed a pic from a weird angle that was behind the LOS and it showed his hand was on the blue line. The blue line is not official, it’s a media creation, so pardon me for not taking it at face value, especially since they didn’t show an angle that was directly down the LOS like they usually do. 

And im not even saying he wasn’t offside, just impossible to know from the angle of the “replay”

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

All true but zero points in an entire half at home with the supposed MVP

That's choking.  If you keep pace or even score anything then you win

They outscore the Pats 31-17 in the second half and 24-14 in 4th quarter. They win the toss before OT they likely win and everyone marvels at the gutty performance.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, IronyAbounds said:

They outscore the Pats 31-17 in the second half and 24-14 in 4th quarter. They win the toss before OT they likely win and everyone marvels at the gutty performance.

Yep.  Instead they lose the toss and everyone loses their *****.

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

I bet Andy Reid is happy that he saved those timeouts in overtime. They will come in handy in the off season.

Chiefs are my 3rd most hated team

Patriots

Falcons

Chiefs

I hope they enjoyed the summit. It's all downhill for them from here. It's time to pay people now.

The crucial offside on the KC defender had a suspiciously skewed angle on the replay. I'm not saying he wasn't offside but Why didn't we get a replay from scrimmage sideline camera right at the line of scrimmage? One of the biggest plays of the game and only one bad angle replay. That's just bad production on CBS.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’m a coach playing against the patriots and I tell my defense that in the first quarter you pound Brady into oblivion. Late hits, penalties, whatever. Just make him hurt and give him happy feet.