GDT: NE**** at KC 6:40 on CBS

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

And Andy reid mindlessly watching them getting gashed, gasping for air in goal to go in OT.....with all 3 TO's in his pocket.

Now that they have Mahomes, that team needs to dump Reid.

Andy is a joke in clutch moments 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Yup

KC choked

Winning once Brady is gone means nothing. You're always second best.

Really hard to say KC choked. Down 14-0 at the half, down by 3 with 39 seconds and they tied it. It really came down to who won the coin flip. My wife and I both knew it the minute the ref called heads.  Give KC the ball first and they likely score a TD. Neither defense had anything left in the 4th quarter. With respect to going for the FG with 11 seconds left, if there had been a sack, and the clock had run out people would have been screaming about how stupid Reid was. Odds of there being a guy open in the end zone with a quick dropback are slim, and any extended dropback and a sack is on the table.

4 minutes ago, NJKBillsfan said:

Dude the CHIEFS STOPPED them and forced a punt.

The refs called a BS call that gave them the ball back.

You can't blame the Chiefs Defense for that. 

I would blame them for the collapse at the end of the game.

1 minute ago, IronyAbounds said:

Really hard to say KC choked. Down 14-0 at the half, down by 3 with 39 seconds and they tied it. It really came down to who won the coin flip. My wife and I both knew it the minute the ref called heads.  Give KC the ball first and they likely score a TD. Neither defense had anything left in the 4th quarter. With respect to going for the FG with 11 seconds left, if there had been a sack, and the clock had run out people would have been screaming about how stupid Reid was. Odds of there being a guy open in the end zone with a quick dropback are slim, and any extended dropback and a sack is on the table.

All true but zero points in an entire half at home with the supposed MVP

That's choking.  If you keep pace or even score anything then you win

• Like (+1) 1

Romo did a great job telling us how the Pats were going to gash the Chiefs

but it was only a surprise to the Chiefs organization that Edelman, or Gronk in single coverage, was going to get the first down

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

The NFL has turned into a corrupt and greedy enterprise. 

I came to that conclusion in 1973

if you don’t like it then stop watching it

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, row_33 said:

but it was only a surprise to the Chiefs organization that Edelman, or Gronk in single coverage, was going to get the first down

Right!

How many 3rd downs in a row did they go to Edelman up the middle with no answer from KC? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, row_33 said:

Romo is so many orders of magnitude better than any other analyst I've ever heard.  He calls the game perfectly and adds so much explanation.  He really has fun and it's fun to listen to him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

I came to that conclusion in 1973

if you don’t like it then stop watching it

Who said I didnt like it? Just pointing it out- thats all