GDT: NE**** at KC 6:40 on CBS

I don't get the whining about the refs in this game. They gave Brady a bogus roughing the passer, but the Chiefs had a call or two that went their way too. I'm just not seeing it.

The Saints, on the other hand, got ***** in the ass. They won that game & the refs took it away. If the Rams win the SB the Saints should get honorary rings.

1 minute ago, Scorp83 said:

Call into WGR tomorrow morning & tell Howard & Jeremy this... should be a fun discussion.  Cause they believe you don't need one ?

If this game doesn't change their mind, nothing will.

Just now, Scorp83 said:

Call into WGR tomorrow morning & tell Howard & Jeremy this... should be a fun discussion.  Cause they believe you don't need one ?

You should read that B word's twitter account.  Waaa, my man crush didn't get the ball.  Rules must be changed waaaaaaaa. 

22 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

OT rule is a joke. I hope the Pats* bus crashes on the way to the airport and Brady, Edelman and Gronk are too injured to play in two weeks.

Well, at least you didn't wish for them to die.

Sad, just sad.

4 minutes ago, NJKBillsfan said:

That's bull####.

Many guys on WGR were calling for us to draft Mahomes.

I guess they are smarter than whoever was in charge of our draft? 

You're going to have to up your game, new guy. Wgr gets no cred from anyone reputable around here.

1 minute ago, NJKBillsfan said:

If it wasn't for the atrocious calls they win either way.

KC had ALL the momentum and was about to get the ball back up 4... then they get hit was that BS roughing the passer call.

If not for that call I'm positive the Chiefs win this game. 

Possibly so.  It was a bad call, but I really don't think they saw the play clearly.  Unfortunately those calls are not challengeable.

5 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

The inability to come up with an answer for Edelman on 3rd Downs was the difference IMHO...

You can't give him free release, pass him off, and not expect Brady to thread the needle and hit him every time...We've seen that enough to know...?

Teams let him hang or delay at the scrimmage and let him get inside release.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

They could have had the number one defense and Brady will still have scored, you cannot play physical D with the Patriots, if you get near Brady or his receivers there will be a flag, your best chance to beat the Patriots is not to let him have the ball in the final minute, it came down to a coin toss and KC didn’t win that. 

Whatever gets you through the night.

18 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Please tell me some of you didn't sit through this entire game expecting or hoping for something other than the inevitable....

Pretty much why I started a thread yesterday saying I was tuning it out.  I saw the final score just now and apparently the refs helped them win.  How can people be surprised.  Glad I saved myself the aggravation 

3 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I don't get the whining about the refs in this game. They gave Brady a bogus roughing the passer, but the Chiefs had a call or two that went their way too. I'm just not seeing it.

The Saints, on the other hand, got ***** in the ass. They won that game & the refs took it away. If the Rams win the SB the Saints should get honorary rings.

Do you ever wonder why it never, ever seems to even out, however?  As in they seem to win many games through garbage calls, but never seem to lose by them?

i can recall a total of one game they got jobbed—against the Panthers on Monday night 5 or 6 years ago—but can easily think of more than 10 they won that way....

Edited by MattM