GDT: NE**** at KC 6:40 on CBS

Well... damn. 

Another Pats Super Bowl appearance. I honestly don’t even know if I want to watch. I’ve never missed a Super Bowl, but I am just so completely burnt out on this whole Patriots run of dominance. 

About the only possible solace I can find is that maybe Belichick will retire if the Pats win (though I doubt it). 

Edited by BillsFan4

1 minute ago, zevo said:

Once you stop hating Brady and watch him for what he is....he really is amazing....I’ve hated him for years...now it’s just total respect for the player he is...the best...it is what it is.

Appreciation got overtaken by exhaustion about 5 years ago. It’s incredibly boring at this point 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Why has no one figured out how to cover Julian Edelman?

It is not just about covering Edelman..It is the quickness with which Brady throws...Give credit to Brady for the clutch plays made today.

Just now, Real McCoy said:

I never liked the OT rules even with the newer addition. 

Each team deserves the ball regardless of the outcome of a coin flip and 1 drive. 

nah, it's one thing that shouldn't have been changed. the old rules, sudden death, were the best way.

While I am pretty devastated by the outcome those were two brilliant, brilliant conference championship games tonight in a playoffs that has not until then been much fun. 

Those are the 4 best teams in football and the ones who made the plays at the end and had the bit of luck prevailed. 

I enjoyed the games if not the results. And from a Bills perspective I don't know I suppose I feel slightly uplifted. That is the standard. Those 4 teams right there. That is where we have to get to. The Saints were  a 7 win team 2 years ago. The Rams were a mess. It can happen. That is the level we should strive for and I feel like if Allen can be the guy we have a shot. 

4 minutes ago, IronyAbounds said:

Nope. I think both teams get at least one chance, then if tied next score wins.  This game was decided the minute the fuc*ing Pats won the coin toss. With the rules the way they are defenses don't stand a chance, particularly at the end of games.

They did change the rule.  It used to be the game was over if the first possession team kicked a FG.  Now it has to be a TD or safety.  If it's a FG, the other team gets a possession.

Teams are allowed to play Defense in overtime.....

• Like (+1) 1