GDT: NE**** at KC 6:40 on CBS

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

On a positive note, you beat Brady with pressure up the middle.  Not sure how the Cheaters are gonna keep Suh and Donald out of Bradys face.  

brady been finished since 2001

1 minute ago, IronyAbounds said:

Nope. I think both teams get at least one chance, then if tied next score wins.  This game was decided the minute the fuc*ing Pats won the coin toss. With the rules the way they are defenses don't stand a chance, particularlyx at the end of games.

Yup, TD or safety on first drive wins the game, if no TD it goes 15 minutes

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

On a positive note, you beat Brady with pressure up the middle.  Not sure how the Cheaters are gonna keep Suh and Donald out of Bradys face.  

It’s this new thing called holding.

also, it won’t mean ***** with Talib and Peters back there acting so bad and being worthless *****. 

2 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Well, truth is the Bills need to get their sh*t together and come out and beat NE next year. We need to take care of business for once and end this miserable dynasty. It's so disgusting to watch. I'm not sure I can sit through the SB. This game already raised my NE hate to a new level and I don't know if Goff has it in him to win the SB.

I like this post and agree. It's time for us, the Buffalo Bills to take care of business next year with the Pats as it appears nobody else can. 

Let's do this!

• Like (+1) 2