GDT: NE**** at KC 6:40 on CBS

Why is it that the Cheats never win, they make the other team lose?  KC had the game-winning INT.  Or not, idiot lines up in the neutral zone.  Then Reid kicks the FG with 11 secs left to go to OT instead of taking another shot at the end zone with the best player in the NFL at QB, Mahomes.  Way to play for the tie Andy, you got what you deserved.  And the ***** Cheats are in another Super Bowl not because they're so good, but because the rest of the AFC decides to play like ***** idiots against them.

GO RAMS!!  I want Donald and Suh to Malachi crunch Marcia and end her career.  If Nuke took out Edelman, I wouldn't mind that either.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

OT rule is a joke. I hope the Pats* bus crashes on the way to the airport and Brady, Edelman and Gronk are too injured to play in two weeks.

I hope some rogue ICE agents from Boston deport Mahomes. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Andy ***** Reid watching from the sidelines with three timeouts as his gassed defense tries to make a stop. What a ***** dick. Those timeouts dont turn into cookies. 

Every time it’s close he biffs it

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

So predictable. OT rules need to change. It's a joke that Mahomes isn't given a chance to tie it up.

Not really, I think its fair.  If your D can stop them first, then all you need is a FG to win.  KC lost cuz they have a ***** D.  Couldn't stop NE when they needed to.

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

One questionable call on the roughing of Brady. Other than that what call was missed????

You think that was questionable?  It was clearly non-existent. But Tommy gets coach K treatment.  If you call that questionable, I pay no attention to you.