GDT: NE**** at KC 6:40 on CBS

Just now, BillsRdue said:

you called it, a number of things just happen to go the Pats way on this drive. So fake

Horrible roughing call but they didn’t call obvious holding on Gronk and that was clearly a catch by Hogan. 

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

Need to be able to challenge all plays. The Saints were robbed of a SuperBowl. The hit on Brady's shoulder was an easy overturn by replay.  The game is too fast for humans to get right. 

I was just saying. I wonder if it’s not better to go to a one official on the field and about 6 in the booth. Officiate the game from the press box with a bunch of different angles and replays. The one guy on the field is just there to spot the ball. 

Mahomes get clocked in the neck, no call. Brady gets tapped on the shoulder pads, PF.

Ball moving and touches the ground for Watkins, catch overturned. Ball moving and touches the ground for Hogan, play stands.

Asterisks upons asterisks.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Easy to do when you get roughing calls all the time when someone simply touches your shoulder.

I miss the good old days when they were counting Bruschi's "hits after stroke" and I thought "Welp, can't get any more ridiculous that this..."

• Haha (+1) 1