GDT: NFC Championship Game Rams at Saints on FOX

Nextmanup

Just now, McNubbins said:

Am I the only one that gets a little jealous when a QB has all day to throw?  Either the Rams have an amazing oline or the Saints dline isn't very good.

Perhaps both.

And he's still looking like garbage.

Perhaps a tad over-rated.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillyWhiteShows said:

He suddenly is a bruising back, I just don’t remember that being his styles. I thought he was much quicker

I don't remember Anderson being this big when he was in Denver three or four years ago

4 minutes ago, McNubbins said:

Am I the only one that gets a little jealous when a QB has all day to throw?  Either the Rams have an amazing oline or the Saints dline isn't very good.

Perhaps both.

Edited by Nextmanup

So. The whistle guy is a thing in NO. From Twitter (I don’t know how to paste a Twitter thing here) 

Mike Tirico:

“Those asking about the whistles from the crowd on saints/rams game.  The Saints have a super fan nicknamed “whistle man” .. no joke .. have met him many times, great guy. He wears a whistle costume to games.  He has the loudest, most piercing natural whistle I have ever heard.”

Edited by stevestojan

Just now, stevestojan said:

So. The whistle guy is a thing in NO. From Twitter (I don’t know how to paste a Twitter thing here) 

“Those asking about the whistles from the crowd on saints/rams game.  The Saints have a super fan nicknamed “whistle man” .. no joke .. have met him many times, great guy. He wears a whistle costume to games.  He has the loudest, most piercing natural whistle I have ever heard.”

I'm sure his fellow season ticket holders who sit around him just love the guy to death.

• Like (+1) 3