Kareem Hunt: “Multiple teams interested” - UPDATE: Signed by BROWNS

Alphadawg7

Kareem Hunt: To sign or not to sign...  

367 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beane and the Bills pursue Hunt?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, davspo said:

Cleveland got better today.  The Bills did not.  If they had a chance at singing him for anything less than double what Cleveland is paying him, they made a mistake.  

You have no idea if Cleveland got better today because you have no idea how this is going to play out. All Hunt has to do is kick another woman, and he's gone.

What I do know is there was never a time when anyone who follows the Bills would seriously think they would bring a guy like Hunt onto the team. 

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cleveland is the worst place for him to be. It would be like Chad Kelly in Buffalo.

Also means no one wanted him 

No.  Kareem has done a lot of good around here.  I've shaken his hand and can promise you he's not an ahole like Chad Kelly. 

He needs to grow up and choose his friends better.  I would guess he came here to CLE  to be close to his mom and the things he cares about while he gets back on track.

He's early 20's, had a rough childhood before moving across town to Willoughby, and has made some poor decisions.  He's not unforgivable.

Dorsey is the man. Considering many RB's burn out after a few years he's really hedged his bets.

2 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

Cleveland got significantly WORSE today. They brought a hugely toxic element into their locker room. And annoyed their young star RB in the process

If I'm the Bills I'm ringing up Cleveland and offering them a 2nd round pick for Chubb. If they are stupid enough to sign Hunt, they might just be stupid enough to go for it

They'll wait it out and decide who they like better and THEN deal him for a 2nd. It was an outstanding move by the Browns. 

I'm into second chances. I guess that's out of style right now.

To me, personally, I don't get the fit. They have Chubb who looked like a stud RB in his own right last year at times. They got rid of Hyde because of Chubb. Now you sign Hunt to put Chubb back on the shelf? 

57 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

https://larrybrownsports.com/football/bills-bears-kareem-hunt/484237

Report: Bills, Bears have looked into signing Kareem Hunt

Benjamin Allbright✔@AllbrightNFL

No. Chicago and Buffalo were considering sniffing around was what I had heard.

I think character becomes less important when you need to win. 

Personally, I’d rather lose than root for scumbags.  Especially with how easy it is to find a rb.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

To me, personally, I don't get the fit. They have Chubb who looked like a stud RB in his own right last year at times. They got rid of Hyde because of Chubb. Now you sign Hunt to put Chubb back on the shelf? 

He will sit 1/3-1/2 of the year most likely. Still need someone to back up Chubb, then see what happens. I’m all for second chances, but if this is more of a pattern than an isolated incident.....