Kareem Hunt: “Multiple teams interested” - UPDATE: Signed by BROWNS

Alphadawg7

Kareem Hunt: To sign or not to sign...  

367 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beane and the Bills pursue Hunt?

• Yes
    • No

Forgive the diversion, but let the Hunt signing serve as a final notice to any of you who think the reason Kaep is unemployed is because of skin color.

Black guy hangs dogs from trees and drowns them in a bucket of water. Gets a job.

Black guy kicks a woman. Gets a job.

Black guy sucks at QB. Has no job.

Just that simple.

Sidenote: I hate that Hunt got picked up. His actions should have career-ending implications. The NFL now says it's okay if you treat a woman badly so long as you apologize and wait a while until the incident passes.

4 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

Bills blew it by not signing him.  Who cares about the PR?  He made a mistake. This country is built on second chances.  Hunt could have been the perfect transition from McCoy.  

Yep. I feel like we really missed an opportunity here. Ah well. They need to address the RB position somehow. This apparently made too much sense.

25 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

plus if I'm choosing/handing out punishments between a Josh Gordon type: caught for marijuana and alcohol at the inopportune times (although I'm sure there's more substance abuse.. and other drugs.. than that) harming virtually only himself over a Hunt type: legitimate harm to other people coupled with alcohol abuse.

But Gordon's probably done and Hunt can still carve out a great career if he steers clean going forward. Strange it's the Browns given their RB situation but I see the asset flip idea, as some are suggesting, they could potentially have at the position seeing how it pans out over Hunt's and Chubb's rookie contracts the next few years.

Edited by BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P

34 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I understand that this is a relative low risk, high reward situation, but the Browns don't make a ton of sense due to Chubb, like many have said. Surprising for sure. 

It isn't low risk though. It will really annoying their young star RB, and it sends a terrible message to the locker room

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mannc said:

That is an understatement.  IMO he was the best back in the league last year before he was released.  KC definitely missed him, even though they continued to score points.

him and Kamara are the strongest RB assets you can have right now IMO.. Saquon probably in those ranks. The top 5 RBs between those 3, Zeke and Gurley (Bell a dark horse) is pretty interchangeable to me, so I'm going off contract status.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yep. I feel like we really missed an opportunity here. Ah well. They need to address the RB position somehow. This apparently made too much sense.

It didn't make any sense. Moves like this destroy locker rooms. The Bills were doing well to stay well clear

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, davspo said:

Cleveland got better today.  The Bills did not.  If they had a chance at singing him for anything less than double what Cleveland is paying him, they made a mistake.  

Cleveland got significantly WORSE today. They brought a hugely toxic element into their locker room. And annoyed their young star RB in the process

If I'm the Bills I'm ringing up Cleveland and offering them a 2nd round pick for Chubb. If they are stupid enough to sign Hunt, they might just be stupid enough to go for it

Edited by Mountain Man
  • Thank you (+1) 1