Kareem Hunt: “Multiple teams interested” - UPDATE: Signed by BROWNS

Alphadawg7

Kareem Hunt: To sign or not to sign...  

367 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beane and the Bills pursue Hunt?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, CommonCents said:

Crazy by the Browns, Chubb is a beast. Highest rated RB last season. I guess you can never have too much talent but that just killed my keep Chubb and ditch Gurley plan. Yeeeeeeehawww

Haha...i thought exactly about my fantasy football keeper ramifications with this signing....i was grinning ear to ear knowing i had Chubb on 2 keeper teams...now i am like WTF

Edited by zevo
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Lol.

Now Albright is saying there were “half a dozen” teams looking at Hunt...

He is never really wrong is he?

He is horrible and snarky I don’t understand why people defend him. Maybe because he interacts on twitter and some people enjoy that. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, zevo said:

Haha...i thought exactly about my fantasy football keeper ramifications with this signing....i was grinning ear to ear knowing i had Chubb on 2 keeper teams...now i am like WTF

He’s probably out 6 games you are good 

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I don't see hunt being a constant issue like Josh Gordon was/is. I think the hunt incident was an isolated incident. I think Cleveland is gonna benefit greatly, however it is weird when they just drafted a rb high last year 

Not isolated 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/12/04/sport/kareem-hunt-previous-incidents/index.html

• Like (+1) 2

DAMN IT!

My 2 big fantasy leagues are one player keeper leagues.  My keeper in Fantasy Football in both was Kareem Hunt.  After Hunt got cut, my new keeper on both teams was Chubb.  This screws both of their value up.  Hunt keeps screwing me, I think he's doing it on purpose too.