Kareem Hunt: “Multiple teams interested” - UPDATE: Signed by BROWNS

Alphadawg7

Kareem Hunt: To sign or not to sign...  

367 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beane and the Bills pursue Hunt?

• Yes
    • No

5 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

He's the Woj of the NFL. If it's between Chicago and Buffalo he probably goes to Chicago but boy would I love him on our team. Loved him coming out of Toledo. It would free us up on drafting a RB. He's one of the best in the NFL and only 23. Get that done. 

He’s not Woj but I reluctantly had to start listening to him with less skepticism after he nailed Allen to the Bills. He insisted that he had a source with the Bills who told him Allen was the guy for months and I didn’t believe it. Have to at least consider that he has a source.  So I actually don’t normally follow him because i think he’s generally an arrogant jerk on twitter but just hit the follow today for draft season only and saw this. 

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Like a dog sniffing his a**? I hope so, cuz we need to learn everything about him, where he’s been and what can be expected.. He has a suspension yet to be ruled on and it could be lengthy..

I think the interesting tie-in here is Andy Reid/Sean McDermott. They are very close. Reid said at the time that the reason they cut him was because he lied to them.  It did seem to me they cut him rather quickly, i wonder if it was for PR reasons. I just wonder what the chatter is between these two on the player. 

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah, there’s no way he’s coming here. The video alone. But then you have the other incidents within such a small time frame. 

Dude is a ticking time bomb and not worth the headache from the immediate people it would piss off by signing him 

Just now, Virgil said:

Yeah, there’s no way he’s coming here. The video alone. But then you have the other incidents within such a small time frame. 

Dude is a ticking time bomb and not worth the headache from the immediate people it would piss off by signing him 

They said that about Vick, who was LIGHT YEARRRRRRSSSSS worse.  Everything was fine.  

SIGN HUNT!  People act like he beat her or something.  He made very little contact...no where near the level of Ray Rice or Zeke, or Tyreek Hill, etc etc.  Was it excusable, no absolutely not, it was definitely a bad mistake.  But, its also not unforgivable if he learns from this mistake and grows as a person.  This isnt something he can't "comeback" from.  

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I would be surprised due to Kim Pegula but, Chicago has a female owner too 

Every married team owner has a female owner.  

I would be more surprised if Chicago signed him due to the fact they already have 2 good RBs.

41 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The video alone ?       Take it easy Flanders ?

Serve the 4 game suspension and let’s go ! 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

He's the Woj of the NFL. If it's between Chicago and Buffalo he probably goes to Chicago but boy would I love him on our team. Loved him coming out of Toledo. It would free us up on drafting a RB. He's one of the best in the NFL and only 23. Get that done. 

The Nagy connection is probably quite strong.

I will be shocked if anyone pays him much.......he kinda' needs to earn his way back on the cheap.

But if it were down to those teams the Bills would have more to gain and may be willing offer him the more favorable contract length.........one year........where I would assume Chicago(or any other team taking on his issues) would want 2 years.    The Bears in particular already have a deep backfield that they might want to let shake out for a couple seasons.

The Bills should be a motivated shopper and while I don't highly value RB's this would be a good first step toward what is hopefully a series of major offseason moves.

24 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I'll preface by saying I want no part of this filthy scumbag.  But who would it piss off that actually matters?

35 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s not Woj but I reluctantly had to start listening to him with less skepticism after he nailed Allen to the Bills. He insisted that he had a source with the Bills who told him Allen was the guy for months and I didn’t believe it. Have to at least consider that he has a source.  So I actually don’t normally follow him because i think he’s generally an arrogant jerk on twitter but just hit the follow today for draft season only and saw this. 

How does one monopolize breaking news like Woj has done in the NBA. Baffling that he's literally the only source seems like