Kareem Hunt: “Multiple teams interested” - UPDATE: Signed by BROWNS

Alphadawg7

Kareem Hunt: To sign or not to sign...  

367 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beane and the Bills pursue Hunt?

• Yes
    • No

Interesting to ponder but I didn't vote 'yes' or 'no' just because I believe it's a moot point with this organization. It's irrelevant what we want or think they should do. Color me surprised if they actually pursue him.

Just now, ExWNYer said:

Interesting to ponder but I didn't vote 'yes' or 'no' just because I believe it's a moot point with this organization. It's irrelevant what we want or think they should do. Color me surprised if they actually pursue him.

Thats why the poll was asking for your opinion. 

3 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Can't see Kim signing off as just canned 3 of PER execs for sexual harassment in last few months.  

Too sensitive a topic to overlook office a ball pass on.  He has only gotten worse with alcohol fueled behavior as a pro. 

See response above

As a season ticket holder and father with 2 daughters I hope we pass.  

Those were business decisions (easy ones).  She's a company owner all the way, just like her husband and all of the other NFL owners.

Has she ever commented on any of these domestic violence episodes in the NFL since 2014?  I found this:

"She describes the cases she has heard about as "disturbing," but expresses confidence in the steps taken to address the issue by Commissioner Roger Goodell."

Just now, Doc said:

It wasn’t an excuse, just an unbiased assessment of what happened at the end of their interaction.  

Oh really?  -That "'pushed her with his foot" nonsense sure sounded like an excuse to me.

A P.O.S. excuse, -but an excuse nonetheless.   Glad it wasn't your daughter he 'pushed with his foot'.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I'm not? In a league where kneeling for the anthem gets you blacklisted, we are discussing wanting someone who is on video pushing around a girl half his size?

I assumed you were intelligent enough to distinguish between "on-field" and "off-field" but perhaps I gave you too much credit.

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

Oh really?  -That "'pushed her with his foot" nonsense sure sounded like an excuse to me.

A P.O.S. excuse, -but an excuse nonetheless.   Glad it wasn't your daughter he 'pushed with his foot'.

Can't go after an NFL RB's Pink Champale like that and not expect to get "pushed with his foot"........

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, H2o said:

No. There are other options for us. I am not worried about how his talent level is viewed or what he could do for the team. At some point personal integrity and character have to count for something. I still feel he's only sorry because he got caught. There are guys that are talented who will make an impact in this league and for our team, but are better men than him. Just my 2. 

^^^^^This. I thought it was telling that his journey of personal rediscovery and anger mgmt or whatever you want to call it, conveniently began 5 minutes after the tape dropped and the heat was turned up. I don’t buy he’s made too many heart changes but would love to be wrong about that. Everyone can be redeemed, but they have to want it. Otherwise it’s all for show and means nothing. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Those were business decisions (easy ones).  She's a company owner all the way, just like her husband and all of the other NFL owners.

Has she ever commented on any of these domestic violence episodes in the NFL since 2014?  I found this:

"She describes the cases she has heard about as "disturbing," but expresses confidence in the steps taken to address the issue by Commissioner Roger Goodell."

Her exact words were " merely a flesh wound ".  ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Magox said:

I sincerely hope that the Bill's try to sign him.

First off, although what he did was out of line, it was not a career ending egregious act.

Secondly, he is young and beginning to enter into his prime.

Third, he is an excellent receiving back.

Fourth, hes a really good higher end starting RB in this league.

Fifth, he doesnt have an extensive history of these sort of things and the locker room is established enough to take him on.

And lastly, we would be able to pick up a quality Offensive starter without expending a draft pick.

I think your reason 5 is wrong. Not in that every event involves women but it is the 2nd fight that is public knowledge and there are rumours of two other incidents too. 

I think you would have to be convinced it is a one off and I am not sure you could be. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think your reason 5 is wrong. Not in that every event involves women but it is the 2nd fight that is public knowledge and there are rumours of two other incidents too. 

I think you would have to be convinced it is a one off and I am not sure you could be. 

I think a short leash and a contract that provides an out with any dubious  behavior could do it.

4 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

I  am not a big fan of employers acting as law enforcement , even the NFL.  These events happened outside the NFL, and to me are a matter for law enforcement to deal with as it sees fit. 

In what way, shape, or form is an employer acting as law enforcement?