Kareem Hunt: “Multiple teams interested” - UPDATE: Signed by BROWNS

Alphadawg7

Kareem Hunt: To sign or not to sign...  

367 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beane and the Bills pursue Hunt?

• Yes
    • No

2 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Voted no.  As we have a female CEO don’t see how this signing could fly as sends the wrong message to female fans. 

To be honest, this is the reason why we are probably the only team that could sign him without it being a huge deal. If she is willing to sign off after a conversation with him and came out and lead the press conference regarding it, there isn't much else that can be said.

2 hours ago, CommonCents said:

It was his second violent drunken outburst in

a calender year, he laid out a guy in another incident. FWIW.

And this is my concern. The incident that lost him his job is not a one off. There are rumours of two other incidents aside from the two we know about as well.

I sincerely hope that the Bill's try to sign him.

First off, although what he did was out of line, it was not a career ending egregious act.

Secondly, he is young and beginning to enter into his prime.

Third, he is an excellent receiving back.

Fourth, hes a really good higher end starting RB in this league.

Fifth, he doesnt have an extensive history of these sort of things and the locker room is established enough to take him on.

And lastly, we would be able to pick up a quality Offensive starter without expending a draft pick.

Edited by Magox
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, #34fan said:

So your nailing me on a technicality?  -Fine.  No actual crap came out of the woman. 

He essentially pushed her over with his foot.  Despite the fact that there was nobody standing in his way and he could’ve done whatever he wanted to her. 

I’d expect more of the same; good play on the field and a hair trigger temper off the field.

I’m hoping Beane can find good, mature players that don’t need a babysitter. 

Too much drama can cause a team to lose focus.  Worry too much about off the field when it should be focus on the field.

Might be why KC decided to move him out so quickly.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

He essentially pushed her over with his foot.  Despite the fact that there was nobody standing in his way and he could’ve done whatever he wanted to her. 

Congratulations!

You've given the most  bull**** -infused, absurdity of an excuse I have ever heard in my life for girl-punching.  

I'm sure you're proud of yourself.

12 minutes ago, Magox said:

I sincerely hope that the Bill's try to sign him.

First off, although what he did was out of line, it was not a career ending egregious act.

Secondly, he is young and beginning to enter into his prime.

Third, he is an excellent receiving back.

Fourth, hes a really good higher end starting RB in this league.

Fifth, he doesnt have an extensive history of these sort of things and the locker room is established enough to take him on.

And lastly, we would be able to pick up a quality Offensive starter without expending a draft pick.

He does have 3 incidents in 18 mos.   He does stupid things ie fights when drunk.  And he has a history of getting drunk and stupid all the way back to Toledo where he was suspended for 2 games.

Pass.  Not worth the aggravation 

31 minutes ago, ducej11 said:

To be honest, this is the reason why we are probably the only team that could sign him without it being a huge deal. If she is willing to sign off after a conversation with him and came out and lead the press conference regarding it, there isn't much else that can be said.

Can't see Kim signing off as just canned 3 of PSE execs for sexual harassment in last few months.  

Too sensitive a topic to overlook or issue a hall pass on.  He has only gotten worse with alcohol fueled behavior as a pro. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

She hasn't indicated this kind of signing would bother her one bit.

See response above

As a season ticket holder and father with 2 daughters I hope we pass.  

Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Can't see Kim signing off as just canned 3 of PER execs for sexual harassment in last few months.  

Too sensitive a topic to overlook office a ball pass on.  He has only gotten worse with alcohol fueled behavior as a pro. 

Yeah, but those guys arent good at playing a game, so you cant overlook it, they can be replaced easily.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Congratulations!

You've given the most  bull**** -infused, absurdity of an excuse I have ever heard in my life for girl-punching.  

I'm sure you're proud of yourself.

It wasn’t an excuse, just an unbiased assessment of what happened at the end of their interaction.  He shouldn’t have touched her and same the goes for her.