Trump The Divider

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

If I wear a Bills hat in Boston am I just asking for it?

Nah, my road trips wearing a Bills hat were met with indifference or bro-pity

”cheer up, your team will win again some day, man”

9 hours ago, #34fan said:

Everyone showed up that day spoiling for confrontation...-The Black Racists, the Native activists, and yes even your sniveling band of entitled twerps...  YOU permit ME?  -

Those moron kids are geniuses compared to a drooling far-right troglodyte like yourself... -Enjoy dragging those knuckles, mouth-breather!

Raise your hand if you knew this was going to be his response; then examine his tone, and take stock of exactly who is driving the total break down of political discourse in this country.

This non-sense, nothing more than a drive from the left to express hatred, is exactly why President Trump was elected, and exactly why he’ll be elected again, this time with my support.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Except the high school kids you mean - who showed up to get a ride home. But details and facts aren't your strong suit. Just feelz. 

He doesn't have to be factually correct when he believes he's morally correct because screw you, that's why.

• Like (+1) 1

"Investigation finds no evidence of ‘racist or offensive statements’ by Covington Catholic students during incident on Mall that went viral."

Washington Post reports.
The report, prepared by Greater Cincinnati Investigation, Inc. and dated Feb. 11, employed four licensed investigators for approximately 240 hours to take statements from students and chaperones, as well as to interview third-party witnesses and review about 50 hours of video....

The investigators said they found no evidence that the students responded in an offensive manner to the Black Hebrew Israelites or that they chanted “Build the Wall.” After asking chaperones, they performed a school cheer, according to the report, to drown out the Black Hebrew Israelites.

Other key findings include testimony that the students felt “confused” by Phillips’s approach. Investigators said they found no evidence of “racist or offensive statements by students to Mr. Phillips,” though some performed a “tomahawk chop.”

According to the report, one of the chaperones told students that if “they engaged in a verbal exchange with the Black Hebrew Israelites, they would receive detention when returning to school.”...

Doesn't matter. They're clearly guilty of face crime.

"Sentence first -- verdict afterwards."

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This report does not absolve the kids of using assault smirks against someone of a different ethnic background.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

"Investigation finds no evidence of ‘racist or offensive statements’ by Covington Catholic students during incident on Mall that went viral."

Washington Post reports.
The report, prepared by Greater Cincinnati Investigation, Inc. and dated Feb. 11, employed four licensed investigators for approximately 240 hours to take statements from students and chaperones, as well as to interview third-party witnesses and review about 50 hours of video....

The investigators said they found no evidence that the students responded in an offensive manner to the Black Hebrew Israelites or that they chanted “Build the Wall.” After asking chaperones, they performed a school cheer, according to the report, to drown out the Black Hebrew Israelites.

Other key findings include testimony that the students felt “confused” by Phillips’s approach. Investigators said they found no evidence of “racist or offensive statements by students to Mr. Phillips,” though some performed a “tomahawk chop.”

According to the report, one of the chaperones told students that if “they engaged in a verbal exchange with the Black Hebrew Israelites, they would receive detention when returning to school.”...

Ok I just skimmed that.  Investigation?  Why do we need an investigation into this whole stupid affair?  And more importantly who paid for this investigation?

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok I just skimmed that.  Investigation?  Why do we need an investigation into this whole stupid affair?  And more importantly who paid for this investigation?

It's a private company. Probably hired by the lawyer suing the media.

He's going to need to present evidence if he wants to win the case. The news agencies being sued will probably hire their own investigators soon.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 10:11 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Raise your hand if you knew this was going to be his response; then examine his tone, and take stock of exactly who is driving the total break down of political discourse in this country.

Oh, so Mr. "If we permit you to live" doesn't like my tone. -Big surprise there.

Public discourse remains in the commode because it' been hijacked by extremists like yourself..You boneheads on the right are about walls, guns, shutting people up, and controlling people's bodies... The left wants to hand out everything to everyone until it runs out. -Which it will.

It's stupid that we only get to choose from candidates espousing one of two opposing ideologies. -If anything's killing democracy, it's that.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Anyone ask what NPC @WhitewalkerInPhilly thinks of this? 

34 carried the ball for him on this one. 

It doesn't matter if the kids didn't do anything, they're catholic, white and had the temerity to wear a hat with a slogan someone else finds triggering, thus THEY'RE MONSTERS WHO DESERVE TO BE FLOGGED IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE. 

They're irrationally upset at this point that everything they've been promised about Trump has turned out to be fake. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

34 carried the ball for him on this one. 

It doesn't matter if the kids didn't do anything, they're catholic, white and had the temerity to wear a hat with a slogan someone else finds triggering, thus THEY'RE MONSTERS WHO DESERVE TO BE FLOGGED IN THE PUBLIC SQUARE. 

They're irrationally upset at this point that everything they've been promised about Trump has turned out to be fake. 

:lol: I was just typing that.