Trump The Divider

Tiberius

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

I’ve got a torn rotator cuff on my right shoulder. I can’t even toss a right hook right now. I understand. 

Had shoulder surgery three months ago and am still dealing with the pain. Partially torn tendon in the rotator cuff, ground off a bone spur, eliminated the frozen shoulder, detach and reattached the bicep tendon with a screw. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

Eventually you evaluate that the pain is not worth the gain

Varsity hoops at University wasn’t going to pay off in the long run and I was semi-serious about my studies, so I packed it in after two months frosh year

And shoulders are horribly fickle in weight training, this isn’t like the chest for public feats of astonishment 

I cant swing a golf club. I’m getting surgery. 

2 hours ago, KRC said:

Had shoulder surgery three months ago and am still dealing with the pain. Partially torn tendon in the rotator cuff, ground off a bone spur, eliminated the frozen shoulder, detach and reattached the bicep tendon with a screw. 

Small price to pay. I can’t do my hobbies. No MMA, weights, or golf. Hopefully I get a surgery date soon. I hurt it over a decade ago on a stupid training exercise and it’s been nagging me since.  

Just now, DC Tom said:

It won't make you a better golfer.

Im far better using both arms as opposed to just my left, so I disagree. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I’ve got a torn rotator cuff on my right shoulder. I can’t even toss a right hook right now. I understand. 

HardtofindEmotionalBrontosaurus-size_res

Never heard of someone getting so intense they tear a rotator cuff from it, but congrats. 

Also, Ace Ventura was so great. Obligatory...

RashIdolizedGoitered-size_restricted.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, KRC said:

:beer: 

I had complete reconstruction on my shoulder in HS from a football injury, same kind of deal. Tore my bicep, my labrum, and mangled my rotator cuff. Can't throw for ***** anymore post surgery, but otherwise it seems to be holding up okay a decade + later. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, KRC said:

It seems that the screw was most likely not necessary and probably just the doctor took advantage of you while you were "out".

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

It seems that the screw was most likely not necessary and probably just the doctor took advantage of you while you were "out".

He didn't even wake me up so that I could enjoy it. I feel so used.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Anti-Semitic Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) refuses to apologize to the Covington Catholic kids after she falsely smeared them

Never apologize, it's a sign of weakness.  

The US Congress is playing by PPP rules now...

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

I had complete reconstruction on my shoulder in HS from a football injury, same kind of deal. Tore my bicep, my labrum, and mangled my rotator cuff. Can't throw for ***** anymore post surgery, but otherwise it seems to be holding up okay a decade + later. 

You meant foosball injury right?  Auto correct does some weird stuff.

• Haha (+1) 1

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:21 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Translation:  "If you have conservative, Republican, or libertarian leanings you should live your lives with the expectation of mob violence and character assassination; and you should know that you, the victim of such attacks, rather than the perpetrators, are at fault for these things.  You should live in shame, if we permit you to live any life at all.  You're welcome."

Everyone showed up that day spoiling for confrontation...-The Black Racists, the Native activists, and yes even your sniveling band of entitled twerps...  YOU permit ME?  -

Those moron kids are geniuses compared to a drooling far-right troglodyte like yourself... -Enjoy dragging those knuckles, mouth-breather!

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:53 AM, 3rdnlng said:

I haven't chimed in on your idiotic statements because frankly speaking, you repulse me. Your above post is the equivalent of blaming the girl in the short skirt for getting raped. How does someone end up with a mind as warped as yours?

Stupidest analogy ever... Those bone-head kids went somewhere looking for drama, and found it... Wear your MAGA hat around an urban area, and you'll find some too. -Guaranteed.

2 hours ago, #34fan said:

Everyone showed up that day spoiling for confrontation...-The Black Racists, the Native activists, and yes even your sniveling band of entitled twerps...  YOU permit ME?  -

Those moron kids are geniuses compared to a drooling far-right troglodyte like yourself... -Enjoy dragging those knuckles, mouth-breather!

Stupidest analogy ever... Those bone-head kids went somewhere looking for drama, and found it... Wear your MAGA hat around an urban area, and you'll find some too. -Guaranteed.

If I wear a Bills hat in Boston am I just asking for it?

41 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

If I wear a Bills hat in Boston am I just asking for it?

If by "it" you mean an outpouring of pity, then yes... Most people see a Bills hat and say "Ooooh, I'm sorry." -And they mean it.

Edited by #34fan
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

If by "it" you mean an outpouring of pity, then yes... Most people see a Bills hat and say "Ooooh, I'm sorry." -And they mean it.

Ok if I wear a pink t-shirt that says " sensitive woman" with a ***** hat in the south to a whiskey bar in the country... Am I asking for a hard time?