Trump The Divider

Tiberius

7 hours ago, #34fan said:

If you send your kid to a pro-life rally in D.C. wearing a MAGA hat, -expect SJW's to assault you and verbally abuse you. You are not allowed to defend yourself.

The political climate in this country has changed thanks to the proliferation of social media, and it's inherent recklessness. SJWs reign and the mobs will attack you if you do not say what they want you to say.

There are no longer any innocent bystanders.   -Certainly none wearing MAGA hats...It is your fault that SJWs are hateful bigots that expect to get away with anything.

You remain completely ignorant to that fact... -SJWs are allowed to do and say whatever they want. You are not allowed to defend yourself. 

FTFY

Must protect the narrative. Facts be damned.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, #34fan said:

If you send your kid to a pro-life rally in D.C. wearing a MAGA hat, -expect drama.  

The political climate in this country has changed thanks to the proliferation of social media, and it's inherent recklessness.

There are no longer any innocent bystanders.   -Certainly none wearing MAGA hats...

You remain completely ignorant to that fact... -Every bit as naïve as those dipsh*t kids.

The narrative of the MAGA hat as a racist/bigoted symbol is a complete fabrication by left and embraced by the media.  They are using a campaign slogan as a weapon.

• Like (+1) 4

22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

We are. Whether we realize it or not. This is a global war for our minds. Every last one of us. 

Yup. 21st century warfare. Get them early and brainwash kids in the government monopolized education system. Supported by the PC propaganda campaign late last century. Constant bombardment by traditional and social media now.

Edited by Dante
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, #34fan said:

If you send your kid to a pro-life rally in D.C. wearing a MAGA hat, -expect drama.  

The political climate in this country has changed thanks to the proliferation of social media, and it's inherent recklessness.

There are no longer any innocent bystanders.   -Certainly none wearing MAGA hats...

You remain completely ignorant to that fact... -Every bit as naïve as those dipsh*t kids.

I haven't chimed in on your idiotic statements because frankly speaking, you repulse me. Your above post is the equivalent of blaming the girl in the short skirt for getting raped. How does someone end up with a mind as warped as yours?

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

We reserve the right to block an left wacko club attack with our left and deliver a full right cross to his chops in about one second

About as devastating right cross you would ever see in a pro ring. Dumb Antifa guy has obviously never been taught to ALWAYS keep that left hand up while leading with the right

42 minutes ago, Dante said:

About as devastating right cross you would ever see in a pro ring. Dumb Antifa guy has obviously never been taught to ALWAYS keep that left hand up while leading with the right

Nighty night, babeeeeeee....

15 hours ago, Dante said:

You have to give them credit as group. The guy takes the shot, goes out before he hits the ground, and there is one of his revolutionary brothers to try and drag him away. They are like a colony of filthy sandal wearing ants, moving to and fro and carrying their injured and dead to places unknown but likely reeking of stale weed and body odor. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

They remind me more of Palestinians than Jews. Instigate and then play the victim. Exactly what they did. 

I try not to instigate and I get the hell out of any unnecessary public event that may lead to escalating violence 

Two schoolgirls screaming in anger at each other on the subway yesterday was bad enough

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

I like it when things happen. I like to make things happen. 

I’m in an air cast for an ankle injury and hope I don’t need the plaster put  on it by the weekend, so I’m quite touchy as to my surroundings and ability to GTFO quick

Edited by row_33

17 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Two schoolgirls screaming in anger at each other on the subway yesterday was bad enough

I’m in an air cast for an ankle injury and hope I don’t need the plaster put  on it by the weekend, so I’m quite touchy as to my surroundings and ability to GTFO quick

I’ve got a torn rotator cuff on my right shoulder. I can’t even toss a right hook right now. I understand. 

7 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I’ve got a torn rotator cuff on my right shoulder. I can’t even toss a right hook right now. I understand. 

I went through that 30 years ago with a few injections. Jeepers, the syringe was over a foot long.

i didn’t want surgery and eventually got smart enough to stop torturing myself with needless agony from sports 

in my early 50s I still get some pain from it, a Thera Cane is a must for reaching the areas of pain while sitting on the couch. Go buy one!!!

Hang in there.

Just now, row_33 said:

I went through that 30 years ago with a few injections. Jeepers, the syringe was over a foot long.

i didn’t want surgery and eventually got smart enough to stop torturing myself with needless agony from sports 

in my early 50s I still get some pain from it, a Thera Cane is a must for reaching the areas of pain while sitting on the couch. Go buy one!!!

Hang in there.

Yeah, I got the shot. Felt great for 3 days. I stupidly went to the gym to throw weights right after and now it’s even worse. Got an appointment Monday for the VA to patch me back up. 

33 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Yeah, I got the shot. Felt great for 3 days. I stupidly went to the gym to throw weights right after and now it’s even worse. Got an appointment Monday for the VA to patch me back up. 

Eventually you evaluate that the pain is not worth the gain

Varsity hoops at University wasn’t going to pay off in the long run and I was semi-serious about my studies, so I packed it in after two months frosh year

And shoulders are horribly fickle in weight training, this isn’t like the chest for public feats of astonishment