Trump The Divider

Tiberius

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Punitives can be.

They can be, but punitive damages are going to have other factors limiting them.  

And regardless, it’s not a billion dollar case!

Edited by Crayola64

Just now, Crayola64 said:

I figured that’s what you meant.  I don’t fully agree, but I know what you mean.

Just look at this topic as a baseline. 

Fake news, pushed to support a narrative (Orange man bad), created a firestorm which targeted children - drawing all sorts of vile threats of violence against them for things they never even did. Now, weeks after the fact, you still have low information TDS sufferers believing what they first heard (and what conformed to their preformed opinions) rather than the full breadth of facts. 

This is a (dis)information war, the sides are NOT right vs left, conservative vs liberal, or MAGA v Progressives. That's the trap they want you to fall into.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fake news, pushed to support a narrative (Orange man bad), created a firestorm which targeted children - drawing all sorts of vile threats of violence against them for things they never even did. Now, weeks after the fact, you still have low information TDS sufferers believing what they first heard (and what conformed to their preformed opinions) rather than the full breadth of facts. 

This is a (dis)information war, the sides are NOT right vs left, conservative vs liberal, or MAGA v Progressives. That's the trap they want you to fall into.

I agree with all this, but every time I read it this pops in my head.

tumblr_m3766yxrh71qakh43o1_250.gif

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, KRC said:

The libs count on you not fighting back. That is why that tactic has been so successful for them. Just with any bully, you hit them back harder than they hit you. Otherwise, they will keep bullying you. If they want to ruin your future on a false narrative, hit them back harder.

This is why, IMO, Trump is president.  People got sick of everybody capitulating, which he never did............I finally got his appeal when he said the president and coach of Mizzou were cowards for resigning in the face of the bully mob. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

They can be, but punitive damages are going to have other factors limiting them.  

And regardless, it’s not a billion dollar case!

What if the Pope threw his weight into it? He won't because he is a coward and a puppet, but what if?

Edited by Paulus

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Croyala a rookie at this, i don’t have the time for him to learn what we have known since the Reagan Admin

9 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

is this a bad thing?

Not to a 15 year old boy...  To their fathers?  -Definitely.

10 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

He probably never saw you moonwalk.

First, I'm not signing them up for anything. They're doing this on their own...and I support it. The left has already wiped their schittcrusted asssssholes over these kids like an Occupy Wallstreet camper on a nearby police car.

The left and its media  tracked these kids down, found out the colleges they were getting ready to attend and started harassing the universities to take back the acceptance letters. They posted photos from years ago that have nothing to do with these kids, but associated them with those pictures anyway.

They were doxxed and threatened and berated by the media and the left, and just like every other snotsucking leftist, you want them shut up and take it.

They'll never see a dime out of this lawsuit, but with any luck the left and it's media will learn to stop lying about people to advance a narrative.

With people like you in their party, I doubt it, though.

Gimme a frickin' break...They were at a pro-life rally, in the Nation's Capital, -wearing MAGA hats... If they didn't want their actions politicized, they (or their chaperones) should have thought twice about what they were doing.

Actions have consequences.  -Even for entitled little snot -nosed twerps.

Edited by #34fan

8 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Gimme a frickin' break...They were at a pro-life rally, in the Nation's Capital, -wearing MAGA hats... If they didn't want their actions politicized, they (or their chaperones) should have thought twice about what they were doing.

Actions have consequences.  -Even for entitled little snot -nosed twerps.

Good Lord you are dense..

Everything that you (continue) to claim about their "ACTIONS" has been proven false. by the release of countless other videos

you are so invested in the hole you are digging......................due to your straightforward Catholic bigotry, no doubt

But, please, reply again , to me or others here........................with the same fake claims, followed by childish taunts

It's really working so well for you.

It’s pretty unlikely any of the news organizations who piled on Sandmann and his classmates will wind up on trial. At worst, some of them might agree to settlements over their sloppy work. But if there’s one person who deserves to be held responsible for misleading people about what happened it’s Nathan Phillips. Especially telling is a moment when the kids, including Sandmann, walked away to their bus, Phillips and his group held a little celebration on the spot, cheering that they had won the encounter with the high school kids.

Watch the clip. As the lawyer who created this says, it only takes 15 minutes to learn the truth. Unfortunately, that’s about 14 minutes longer than the media spent examining this before jumping to conclusions and coming down on these kids as racists.

This story was instantly adopted by the media as a visual metaphor for something larger happening in society. They were right. It just happens that the lesson is the opposite of what the media thought it was. The story here wasn’t racist white kids looking for trouble, it was racist black and Native American adults looking to create a confrontation with white kids they could turn to their advantage. They almost succeeded.

• Like (+1) 4

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Everything that you (continue) to claim about their "ACTIONS" has been proven false. by the release of countless other videos

If you send your kid to a pro-life rally in D.C. wearing a MAGA hat, -expect drama.  

The political climate in this country has changed thanks to the proliferation of social media, and it's inherent recklessness.

There are no longer any innocent bystanders.   -Certainly none wearing MAGA hats...

You remain completely ignorant to that fact... -Every bit as naïve as those dipsh*t kids.

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

If you send your kid to a pro-life rally in D.C. wearing a MAGA hat, -expect drama.  

The political climate in this country has changed thanks to the proliferation of social media, and it's inherent recklessness.

There are no longer any innocent bystanders.   -Certainly none wearing MAGA hats...

You remain completely ignorant to that fact... -Every bit as naïve as those dipsh*t kids.

Translation:  "If you have conservative, Republican, or libertarian leanings you should live your lives with the expectation of mob violence and character assassination; and you should know that you, the victim of such attacks, rather than the perpetrators, are at fault for these things.  You should live in shame, if we permit you to live any life at all.  You're welcome."

• Like (+1) 7

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Translation:  "If you have conservative, Republican, or libertarian leanings you should live your lives with the expectation of mob violence and character assassination; and you should know that you, the victim of such attacks, rather than the perpetrators, are at fault for these things.  You should live in shame, if we permit you to live any life at all.  You're welcome."

Conservatives study hard or work hard for a living

they don’t have time to dance around the maypole or join the latest rent-a-mob