Trump The Divider

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I watched it, along with other well spun accounts of what happened...  The kids were not properly chaperoned, or instructed... "Rape is not  a crime if you enjoy it" can clearly be heard coming from their immediate direction.  These are NOT little angels being attacked… Whoever instructed the kids to "tomahawk chop" and sing the associated song was reckless for allowing that type of provocation.  If they had shut up and just been children, this would have probably not even made the news. 

Nothing happened to these kids... No one drove a muscle car through their group... No one was beaten... They were there engaging in politically charged behavior, at a politically charged event.... Groups like BIack Israelites flock to those sorts of rallies... The group was poorly prepared.

Feelings 

Nothing more than feelings 

Maybe Maroon 5 will play that feelings song for you 34 tonight

37 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If anything demonstrates your blithering idiocy, it's this.  B-Man was, is, and will continue to be a conservative news aggregator.  He hasn't changed, nor will he.

That you think he has is more a reflection on you than him.  

He's really gone in the crapper... He's even more of an angry racist douche than you are Tom, and that's saying something... 

What can I say... You drag down everything around you.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Let me help you get that song out of your head:

(Symbolism will be their downfall)

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

He's really gone in the crapper... He's even more of an angry racist douche than you are Tom, and that's saying something... 

Trolling, trolling, trolling, rawhide! 

I watched it, along with other well spun accounts of what happened...  The kids were not properly chaperoned, or instructed... "Rape is not  a crime if you enjoy it" can clearly be heard coming from their immediate direction.  These are NOT little angels being attacked… Whoever instructed the kids to "tomahawk chop" and sing the associated song was reckless for allowing that type of provocation.  If they had shut up and just been children, this would have probably not even made the news. 

Nothing happened to these kids... No one drove a muscle car through their group... No one was beaten... They were there engaging in politically charged behavior, at a politically charged event.... Groups like BIack Israelites flock to those sorts of rallies... The group was poorly prepared.

Hey, I know.... do you have a 14-16-year-old? Mind having their information doxxed? That will bring out the people who think it is fine to threaten them with death and dismemberment. Even better... if your teenage kid has an older brother his 20s and getting married the weekend after this breaks and has nutcases show up at the wedding!  (His bride must have been so pleased!)

And let's not forget, the internet is forever, so this will follow these children to college, future employment interviews, and throughout their lives! (There will always be douchebags *cough* who think the kids did something wrong by standing there.)

If you don't have children in that age group, how about you gimmie YOUR info so I can share on social media some of your outstanding posts in this thread? I am sure you will be thrilled if your home address, employer, work address, your family's home addresses, work addresses, and employers are shared with the entire world! I only have a little over 100K social media followers across my platforms, but have many friends with much larger followings - we can get it out there for you!! (Just like the MSM + politicians did for those children!)

After all, nothing happened to those kids, so you have no reason why you wouldn't like the same "nothing" to happen to you, your children, and your family.

*insert smirk*

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hey, I know.... do you have a 14-16-year-old? Mind having their information doxxed? That will bring out the people who think it is fine to threaten them with death and dismemberment. Even better... if your teenage kid has an older brother his 20s and getting married the weekend after this breaks and has nutcases show up at the wedding!  (His bride must have been so pleased!)

And let's not forget, the internet is forever, so this will follow these children to college, future employment interviews, and throughout their lives! (There will always be douchebags *cough* who think the kids did something wrong by standing there.)

If you don't have children in that age group, how about you gimmie YOUR info so I can share on social media some of your outstanding posts in this thread? I am sure you will be thrilled if your home address, employer, work address, your family's home addresses, work addresses, and employers are shared with the entire world! I only have a little over 100K social media followers across my platforms, but have many friends with much larger followings - we can get it out there for you!! (Just like the MSM + politicians did for those children!)

After all, nothing happened to those kids, so you have no reason why you wouldn't like the same "nothing" to happen to you, your children, and your family.

*insert smirk*

careful, people (read: Dems) have been known to want to punch smirkers.

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, #34fan said:

The entire staff, faculty along with those a-hole kids is going to get dragged through the mud...  They risk a lot of unwelcome exposure.

Yeah, they should stop now before every media outlet in the world maligns and destroys their lives by digging up stories about them and showing old photos of students at the school.

Oh, wait.

Too late. Already done.

You make McD sound coherent.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/2/2019 at 5:58 PM, #34fan said:

Neither seem to like hearing the truth about themselves...  Why wouldn't the kid just step out of the way?  -Let the guy go to the top of the steps with his chant...

Why did he feel entitled to block the way? And why do so many on the right support that entitlement?

Why the ***** should he cater to that motherfu**er? I realize that a weak soy boy like yourself gets on his knees and starts sucking dick when faced with an unprovoked confrontation, but that is not normal behavior among men. And I don't mean super dominant aggressive alpha males. I mean any guy who isn't a tremendous pu$$y.

29 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

*insert smirk*

It's called a brush with fame... These kids are right up there with Kato Kaelin, and the Fiji Water girl... If they lay low it should all go away pretty quickly... Suing everyone, on the other hand, just drags everything on until something really damming is unearthed... My advice to them is not to break cover until this blows over.

7 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Why the ***** should he cater to that motherfu**er? I realize that a weak soy boy like yourself gets on his knees and starts sucking dick when faced with an unprovoked confrontation, but that is not normal behavior among men. And I don't mean super dominant aggressive alpha males. I mean any guy who isn't a tremendous pu$$y.

Will someone please throw some food in this animal's cage.  

It's called a brush with fame... These kids are right up there with Kato Kaelin, and the Fiji Water girl... If they lay low it should all go away pretty quickly... Suing everyone, on the other hand, just drags everything on until something really damming is unearthed... My advice to them is not to break cover until this blows over.

I'm happy to help you have the "same brush with fame!" Please, post your full name and general area and I'll get right on making that "nothing" happen!  

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Suing everyone, on the other hand, just drags everything on until something really damming is unearthed...

No, suing everyone that libeled them is their right, and exposes the hypocrisy of those on the left 

• Like (+1) 5

59 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I watched it, along with other well spun accounts of what happened...  The kids were not properly chaperoned, or instructed... "Rape is not  a crime if you enjoy it" can clearly be heard coming from their immediate direction.  These are NOT little angels being attacked…

and it has been established 2 weeks ago that it was NOT a Covington student, but you cling to it like a life jacket.

This trial is the best thing that could happen to awaken those close-minded bigots like yourself.

2 minutes ago, Cinga said:

No, suing everyone that libeled them is their right, and exposes the hypocrisy of those on the left 

Amen.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

and it has been established 2 weeks ago that it was NOT a Covington student, but you cling to it like a life jacket.

This trial is the best thing that could happen to awaken those close-minded bigots like yourself.

Amen.

I'm not sure Maddow has covered that yet. She's been busy wondering what it would be like if Russia turned the power off in your town.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

Really?  How much of an angry racist am I?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Will someone please throw some food in this animal's cage.  

I admire your intellectual ability to make these idiots dance.  That's the only thing I can come up with because there is no way anyone could be so obtuse and stupid to constantly come back the way you do. It's hilarious that the majority of PPP still fall for drive by trolling. Well done. 

49 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I admire your intellectual ability to make these idiots dance.  That's the only thing I can come up with because there is no way anyone could be so obtuse and stupid to constantly come back the way you do. It's hilarious that the majority of PPP still fall for drive by trolling. Well done. 

He may think that’s high praise....