Trump The Divider

Tiberius

44 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Your turn to play the public defender, eh?

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a Native American activist, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a Native American activist, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Uh, I thought it was because the gloves didn't fit.

15 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Why wouldn’t they win ?   Did you miss the coverage ? 

Suing journalist for reporting on a video clip is just a ridiculous uphill clime.  Not saying they can’t win or that it’s impossible, but they aren’t going to win.  In the same sense as the bills aren’t winning the Super Bowl next year.

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He is in denial.

Yea ok.  I don’t care if they win or not, Iv been on the side that the media was a joke and in the wrong on this.

just pointing out the chances of them winning are loowwwww.

46 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is a brutal video from Nick Sandmann’s attorneys going through all the actual video

juxtaposed directly with all the lies spread by Nathan Phillips and the press.

ANY jury would be impressed.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

That's what prejudice (pre-judging) means Genius......................Your hate is palpable................hide behind your excuses if it helps you.

and we ALL hope that this comes to some type of trial, perhaps common sense and 15 year old behaviors will prevail.

"I know what I'm talking about because i have observed Catholic teenagers, in multiple countries !!"

Just hilariously bad argument......…:lol:

Yah, I was wondering when you were going to misquote me.  You're like most Christians I know.... You'll lie when you get desperate... You'll traffic in almost anything to get what you think you want.   Here's the funny thing about you, in particular B-man... You were actually a decent poster at one point... Say what you want about me, but there used to be a level you wouldn't go below... Now look at you... Right down there with all the lying, degenerate, posters on TBD... Because that's what all phony Christians eventually do. -Degenerate.

You're living proof of what I'm talking about.

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

Here's the funny thing about you, in particular B-man... You were actually a decent poster at one point... 

If anything demonstrates your blithering idiocy, it's this.  B-Man was, is, and will continue to be a conservative news aggregator.  He hasn't changed, nor will he.

That you think he has is more a reflection on you than him.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

Bad idea.  Something you won’t win and you better hope the students have a perfect recent past that won’t get dug up.

The entire staff, faculty along with those a-hole kids is going to get dragged through the mud...  They risk a lot of unwelcome exposure.

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Go watch the video one page back, 34, then re read your posts. 

Sad. 

I watched it, along with other well spun accounts of what happened...  The kids were not properly chaperoned, or instructed... "Rape is not  a crime if you enjoy it" can clearly be heard coming from their immediate direction.  These are NOT little angels being attacked… Whoever instructed the kids to "tomahawk chop" and sing the associated song was reckless for allowing that type of provocation.  If they had shut up and just been children, this would have probably not even made the news. 

Nothing happened to these kids... No one drove a muscle car through their group... No one was beaten... They were there engaging in politically charged behavior, at a politically charged event.... Groups like BIack Israelites flock to those sorts of rallies... The group was poorly prepared.

5 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Nothing happened to these kids...

Nothing happened to Phillips either, but he clearly instigated the entire ordeal. 

Keep to your narrative and feelings though, they're demonstrating to everyone that you're not an honest person.

(and the video shows you're lying/uninformed about the rape comment too... but cling to your narrative.)

Edited by Deranged Rhino