Trump The Divider

Tiberius

9 minutes ago, bbb said:

Is 34 in a time warp from 2 weeks ago? 

Exactly.

He still claims they were chanting

He pretends that the rape comment was made by a Covington kid.

but mostly he thinks (?) that the native activist was a 'victim' harassed by Catholic 15 year olds.

I'd be embarrassed for him if it wasn't for his distinct bigotry against the Catholic Church.................and I suspect, all Christians.

1fae10dbc2cfd364337204e3a9ed57b7018ac208    =   #34fan

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

Attacking children is disgusting. The old POS banging his drum is disgusting. The filth on the left ought to be corrected and stopped from continuing the practice. This crap is becoming business as usual far too often in America.

:o The Catholic church's record of attacking children is FAR worse than the liberal media's, I assure you.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Wait...what?  That's the story now?  Phillips was just trying to walk through the group to get somewhere else, and they wouldn't let him?  

Phillips said he was headed to the top of the stairs, when the kid stood in his way.  The kid could have just stepped aside. Why wouldn't he?

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

He still claims they were chanting.

No dingbat, I said Phillips was chanting.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I'd be embarrassed for him if it wasn't for his distinct bigotry against the Catholic Church.

I'd say the Catholic church has alot to atone for.   How is that bigotry?

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Both!  I am doing both. 

Is it safe to assume the sex-offender claims are true?  -If so, how do you have the audacity to reach for moral high ground any time, or any where?

If they are, you probably aren't allowed within a thousand feet of Covington high.

20 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Phillips said he was headed to the top of the stairs, when the kid stood in his way.  The kid could have just stepped aside. Why wouldn't he?

This and anything else you're typing about this incident was asked and answered two weeks ago.  WTF

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, bbb said:

This and anything else you're typing about this incident was asked and answered two weeks ago.  WTF

C'mon bbb, are you going to believe your own eyes and how the native activist approached the kid on the video,

or #34's repetitive lies ?

youre-digging-yourself-a-pretty-deep-hol

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

:o The Catholic church's record of attacking children is FAR worse than the liberal media's, I assure you.

Because it wasn't actually Phillips that said that...it was his clone...  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

No dingbat, I said Phillips was chanting.

I'd say the Catholic church has alot to atone for.   How is that bigotry?

Is it safe to assume the sex-offender claims are true?  -If so, how do you have the audacity to reach for moral high ground any time, or any where?

If they are, you probably aren't allowed within a thousand feet of Covington high.

They're not true.  I'm not a sex offender. Soooo....

47 minutes ago, #34fan said:

More like a couple decades of experience with them.  In multiple countries, I might add...

Those kid's attitude doesn't surprise me one bit.

Take a week off from here.

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

C'mon bbb, are you going to believe your own eyes and how the native activist approached the kid on the video,

or #34's repetitive lies ?

youre-digging-yourself-a-pretty-deep-hol

C'mon B-Man, why can't you accept the 5th version of the story from an activist who has been caught repeatedly lying about everything from his military service to what happened that day? He was the victim of an assault-smirk! We should believe every change in his story, and ignore minor details like video evidence.

26 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Bad idea.  Something you won’t win and you better hope the students have a perfect recent past that won’t get dug up.

Excellent idea. The mob-rule has to stop. 15 and 16-year-old students who are private citizens should not be up for a public lynching on Twitter, the MSM, the nightly news networks based on a cut-up video.  Private citizens have a lower threshold to prove than public citizens do, and children an even lower threshold. It is time that journalists actually started investigating "news stories" again rather than practicing activism. The pocketbook may be the only way to force the issue. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

C'mon B-Man, why can't you accept the 5th version of the story from an activist who has been caught repeatedly lying about everything from his military service to what happened that day? He was the victim of an assault-smirk! We should believe every change in his story, and ignore minor details like video evidence.

Your turn to play the public defender, eh?

4 hours ago, #34fan said:

More like a couple decades of experience with them.  In multiple countries, I might add...

Those kid's attitude doesn't surprise me one bit.

That's what prejudice (pre-judging) means Genius......................Your hate is palpable................hide behind your excuses if it helps you.

and we ALL hope that this comes to some type of trial, perhaps common sense and 15 year old behaviors will prevail.

"I know what I'm talking about because i have observed Catholic teenagers, in multiple countries !!"

Just hilariously bad argument.........:lol: