Trump The Divider

Tiberius

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

DxdGJi7WkAA5qLl.jpg:large

Jamie Lee...............more balls than Tibs

Well.ythre are stories about her being  an hermaphrodite. Tibs, I m not sure.

@Tiberius There is no shame in saying you got this wrong.  I've been wrong about many things like my predictions about Romney vs Obama or that we would be entering into extreme periods of high inflation.  Just save face, admit you jumped the gun like virtually the rest of the mainstream media and other posters and move on.

I've  had 3 friends of mine in FB that now have since come back and said "You know what, you were right.  I'm going to take down this post".   Paraphrasing here. 

Do the same.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Magox said:

@Tiberius There is no shame in saying you got this wrong.  I've been wrong about many things like my predictions about Romney vs Obama or that we would be entering into extreme periods of high inflation.  Just save face, admit you jumped the gun like virtually the rest of the mainstream media and other posters and move on.

I've  had 3 friends of mine in FB that now have since come back and said "You know what, you were right.  I'm going to take down this post".   Paraphrasing here. 

Do the same.

That would require principles and honesty. Those have never been his strongest suits. Hope he proves me wrong.

5 minutes ago, Magox said:

Do the same.

If Tibs ever wants to be anything more than the PPP Village Idiot, now is his moment to make that first step

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

If Tibs ever wants to be anything more than the PPP Village Idiot, now is his moment to make that first step

But the kid was wearing a MAGA hat so that’s racism right there. 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/high-school-boys-basketball-team-pulls-mlk-day-tournament-fans-show-off-trump-flag-161800005.html

Dont worry @Tiberius the liberal media has your next ready to serve racist/Trump piece all ready for you. 

Discuss. 

15 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

*****, y'all think ti got it wrong you should have seen the shoutbox pussies.

Did they start a thread in the Shoutbox about it? I know, they're not set up to do threads.

So anyways, what do hissy fits, training wheels, kiddie tables and diapers have in common?

7 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Only true if you're perceived as a conservative.   Ed Buck, for example, still gets a pass.

What really amuses me is all the "Kids should respect their elders!" crap from people who eagerly support public harassment of Ted Cruz, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Brett Kavanaugh, etc.

• Like (+1) 2

It's mind boggling how the leftist sheep destroyed this kid without knowing any of the evidence, instead going by a 4 minute clip.

The rush to judgement just to fit a hateful narrative is beyond disgusting and should be called out.

But you won't here a whisper of truth from leftists or their brain dead sheep in MSM.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

It's mind boggling how the leftist sheep destroyed this kid without knowing any of the evidence, instead going by a 4 minute clip.

The rush to judgement just to fit a hateful narrative is beyond disgusting and should be called out.

But you won't here a whisper of truth from leftists or their brain dead sheep in MSM.

It was a 10 second clip

I remember seeing the headlines about a build-a-wall chant and harassment, but I watched the video and say the high school just smile.  The only thing those kids did that was obnoxious was act like teenagers (which is without a doubt obnoxious, don't get me wrong)

30 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I'm extremely liberal, but even the original video didn't raise my eyebrow.  It isn't even that the complete video shows the complete picture or the other side of the story, its that the original video was harmless...

Au contraire. The original video was a couple minutes out of a 2 hour video that along with an accompanying story by the MSM got everyone upset. They misled the American people for political reasons. Even conservatives were concerned but not out of politics, but for decency reasons. I thought it was sort of disgusting before I learned the truth. I can honestly say that to me this had nothing to do with politics but to the MSM it had everything to do with politics.